Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Weirdo........

Had a phone call tonight that put me of me post meal from gym...

1 he was p censored d

2 He was insulting threatening me and me mates..

3 Then he back tracks and tells me he loves me Huh

Can anyone guess who it may have been Laughing it sounded like someone who likes a drink and builds for a living and loves men Shockedlol!lol!

Can't think of anyone I know.....Oh wait a minute it reminds me of this guy that got us thrown out a french restaurant in Stratford last christmas Laughing ....... sorry can't remember his name Wink

@Robbie wrote:
Can't think of anyone I know.....Oh wait a minute it reminds me of this guy that got us thrown out a french restaurant in Stratford last christmas Laughing ....... sorry can't remember his name Wink

Steak? Laughingthumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

Steak? Laughingthumbs
LaughingLaughingLaughing

ive only met 3 of the weirdos, who liked drinking pims, one texting sking if its safe to come in my tent, other one wasnt too bad, and finally the one who put a net over his head and said it was his hat Suspect

ive only met 3 of the weirdos, who liked drinking pims, one texting sking if its safe to come in my tent, other one wasnt too bad, and finally the one who put a net over his head and said it was his hat Suspect
yes them other 2 where very weird wasn't they m8 ??