Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

The Motorbike Show

Gotta be worth a look. TV Guide give it a good rating (which often means it's rubbish) but still gonna be way better than the soaps thumbsthumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
Gotta be worth a look. TV Guide give it a good rating (which often means it's rubbish) but still gonna be way better than the soaps thumbsthumbs

Got to disagree I'm afraid. Bit crap I thought TBH and certainly nowhere near tonight's Corrie pt 2-Steve McDonald playing 5 a side and a gay discovering heterosexuality, and getting chinned for his trouble. You can't get your breath......... Laughing

@Macie_UK wrote:

Got to disagree I'm afraid. Bit crap I thought TBH and certainly nowhere near tonight's Corrie pt 2-Steve McDonald playing 5 a side and a gay discovering heterosexuality, and getting chinned for his trouble. You can't get your breath......... Laughing
The music alone to that programme make me want to slit me throat LaughingLaughingLaughing

It was a bit "Pulling Power" stylee dull, but still good to have a bike programme on the box that doesn't include the rancid cookers.

Is this the guy that bought an already streetfightered
bike, slagged it off, paid someone else to do all the
jobs, and made it look like a dogs dinner?
Henry Cole? No idea about fighters or their history.

Is this the guy that bought an already streetfightered
bike, slagged it off, paid someone else to do all the
jobs, and made it look like a dogs dinner?
Henry Cole? No idea about fighters or their history.

Yep, and has a really annoying voice.

@Stue11 wrote:
@Macie_UK wrote:

The music alone to that programme make me want to slit me throat LaughingLaughingLaughing

Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

My good old tivo box recorded it for me as i still had it in they from the last series , i loved it right up my st thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Macie_UK wrote:

Twisted EvilTwisted Evil
head bangfinger

LaughingLaughing

One of the things I didn't get was why would you spend all day wire brushing the paint off the wheels, rather than just get it shot blasted off?

@Macie_UK wrote:
One of the things I didn't get was why would you spend all day wire brushing the paint off the wheels, rather than just get it shot blasted off?

I would have thought it would cause more damage than shot blasting or using paint stripper

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Twisted EvilTwisted Evil
head bangfinger

LaughingLaughing

agreeagreeagree

Must admit I wasnt over impressed by 'The motorbike Show' maybe its time to give Corrie a look. Any one know if Crossroads is still on?

TheBiker46 wrote:
Must admit I wasnt over impressed by 'The motorbike Show' maybe its time to give Corrie a look. Any one know if Crossroads is still on?
I will ask Mrs Diane , lol

@Davehutch wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
I will ask Mrs Diane , lol

I think Benny is keeping Miss Diane busy LaughingLaughing

Bet this has got the young 'uns scratching their heads lol!

just watched it this morning on itv 4 , must say the presenters voice soon sent me to sleep, not a brilliant programme.