Past Room Of The Week Entries Halloween or Dressing Room

bojibaby wrote:

:biggrin: : for everyone :pumpkin:

thats really fantastic!!!!

sachame wrote:
bojibaby wrote:

:biggrin: : for everyone :pumpkin:

thats really fantastic!!!!

Thanks hun all room is really wonderfull this competition is so funny and exaiting :mbounce:

PS: I'm new here but I'm inlove in this sait and this game And people here is the best

THIS WEEKS THEMEs: Halloween or Dressing Room!
I post my Halloween room and now my dressing room

bojibaby wrote:
THIS WEEKS THEMEs: Halloween or Dressing Room!
I post my Halloween room and now my dressing room

Hiya hun, you can only post 1 room to enter in the competition, please choose only one Smile

shonaama wrote:
Can someone help please

I cant seem to upload my picture

Hiya hun,
firstly im afraid you must have 20+ posts before you can enter this competition Smile
but i will be more than happy to help you so when you have enough posts you can enter Smile
Simply take a picture of you room using the camera in PS and go to the pic in FB and save it to your computer.
Then go to www.tinypic.com and upload your picture and it will give you 4 different links, use the one that have [IMG] in it Smile i hope this has helped Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
shonaama wrote:
Can someone help please

Hiya hun,
firstly im afraid you must have 20+ posts before you can enter this competition Smile
but i will be more than happy to help you so when you have enough posts you can enter Smile
Simply take a picture of you room using the camera in PS and go to the pic in FB and save it to your computer.
Then go to www.tinypic.com and upload your picture and it will give you 4 different links, use the one that have [IMG] in it Smile i hope this has helped Smile

Thank you soo much, believe it or not I have had to open another account, I had not been on here for a while so had to re open another account as I could not remember my password! I had loads of posts and paw pounds, now I have to start from scratch... Ashamed

Gaiamaiden wrote:
shonaama wrote:
Can someone help please

Hiya hun,

:biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: : thank u....it worked :biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: :

heres my room..Smile [img] 9333_112.jpg[/img]

You are not allowed to change your entry in this contest once you've entered it. It is not necissary to post your entry more than one time. Your second entry will be deleted. Also, you need at least 20 VALID posts to participate in contests here at PSFC. This is Gaia's competition, however, if you do not meet the requirements, then your entry will not be eligible.

~LithiumKat~

all entries was great! i dont think my room has a chance in here, but hey, theres no harm in trying right? lol

zigg_garnier wrote:
all entries was great! i dont think my room has a chance in here, but hey, theres no harm in trying right? lol

RIGHT... :biggrin: : :biggrin: : you never know congratulations

shonaama wrote:
zigg_garnier wrote:

RIGHT... :biggrin: : :biggrin: : you never know congratulations

right! we never know.. godluck to all of us.. Smile

esperia wrote:
[img][/img]

i always like a room with some tree~~
nice man!