Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Thought this was a nice pic

I've only ever been blanked by sportsbikes riders, I think it's the ones who think their bike is so exotic it makes them shit gold. That said, I always try and acknowledge all other two wheelers - and couurteously acknowledge the increasing number of car drivers who move over to make overtaking easier and safer (in the clear knowledge that they are aware of you). However, look at the photo carefully, are they both giving a V sign there - or is it another special American salutation?

Old and Disgraceful racer2

i always nod to 2 wheelers even done the leg thing to german riders Laughing and always give cars a wave when i pass them or they do something courteous thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
i always nod to 2 wheelers even done the leg thing to german riders Laughing and always give cars a wave when i pass them or they do something courteous thumbs

if i car moves over i always put a hand up or give them a nod to say thanks. Don't need to give them anymore of a excuse not to like bikers thumbs

This pic shows why I love riding abroad.
Riding on the right makes it much cooler to do this with your clutch hand.
Were as riding on the left like we do you feel like a nodding dog some days.

thumbs

@ptolemyx wrote:
I've only ever been blanked by sportsbikes riders, I think it's the ones who think their bike is so exotic it makes them shit gold. That said, I always try and acknowledge all other two wheelers - and couurteously acknowledge the increasing number of car drivers who move over to make overtaking easier and safer (in the clear knowledge that they are aware of you). However, look at the photo carefully, are they both giving a V sign there - or is it another special American salutation?

Old and Disgraceful racer2

i ride a sportsbike and get blanked by some other sports riders, they my friend are the power rangers as i say thumbsLaughing