Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Don't forget!!!

Mayan's ?

1: We use the Roman calender,
the Mayans "End of Everything" was actually a while a go.

2: They didnt even see the Spanish coming! ..... Laughing

Hasn't stopped a few folk having a good
"End of the World" Party though... thumbs

And Ive just taxed, mot'd and insured my car. Wonder if I can find a raving nymphomaniac before I go LaughingLaughing

The last friday before xmas is always known as friday fight night Laughing all the local morons always seem to start trouble....

Black eyed friday its called up here stue. And yes I wil be one of those idiots out getting a little tipsey. Lol.

best Try and get leg over if the worlds going to end LaughingLaughing

@haveugot1 wrote:
Black eyed friday its called up here stue. And yes I wil be one of those idiots out getting a little tipsey. Lol.

I'll keep an eye open for you then as I'm out in Darlo on Friday with a few mates thumbsthumbs

have a good time all thumbs i'll be having a quiet drink at home as i dont go out pint

um, the Mayan calendar never stated the end of the world, it simple stated a new beginning/a new cycle/a new era. Today wasn't a day for the end of the world but simply a day that the winter solstice precesses through the Milky Way. Something that is a mythological importance to the Maya. thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
um, the Mayan calendar never stated the end of the world, it simple stated a new beginning/a new cycle/a new era. Today wasn't a day for the end of the world but simply a day that the winter solstice precesses through the Milky Way. Something that is a mythological importance to the Maya. thumbs

Still sounds like a reason to party thumbsthumbsthumbs

@fr499y wrote:

Still sounds like a reason to party thumbsthumbsthumbs

Indeed it is