Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike_63

cancelled christmas and bought my race bike for 2013

Having sold my r6 that i managed a double win at Mallory in the EMRA roadstock championship, this came up for a mega price at absolutely the wrong time.

Having thought long and hard about not being able to buy any christmas prezzies( about 5 seconds), i scraped up enough money to purchase this 2008 Yamaha R6 for next season.

Cannot wait to get this on track now.

needs a few bits doing to it ready for next season. but ive already started flattening the panels down and doing small repairs to the fairings..

@Davehutch wrote:
nice 1 mike , i want to come and watch ,may be we could get a few members to come and cheer you on too thumbs

Could be a plan.I watched my m8 a few years back.Was a good day.Free apart from food as well thumbs

Good luck for season 2013.
Bike looks good
Good idea to post up what meets you'll be riding in, that was a good idea as a forum day to support you.

racer2

il be doing The Roadstock Championship with EMRA this year, mainly at Mallory Park with rounds at Darley Moor (Derbyshire) and a round at Cadwell. if i can get enough sponsorship together id like to run in ThundersportGb and do a few rounds with them as the series is televised on Motors Tv.

Once i confirm the dates that il be racing, they will be put on my website.

Be great if anyone pops down during the season, i can offer plenty of tea too Smile

Sounds a good ides for meets and hope u have an even beter season for 2013. Derbyshire meet sounds good got a few loose ends to tie up.lol

@Davehutch wrote:
nice 1 mike , i want to come and watch ,may be we could get a few members to come and cheer you on too thumbs
agreethumbsthumbs

@Mike_63 wrote:
il be doing The Roadstock Championship with EMRA this year, mainly at Mallory Park with rounds at Darley Moor (Derbyshire) and a round at Cadwell. if i can get enough sponsorship together id like to run in ThundersportGb and do a few rounds with them as the series is televised on Motors Tv.

Once i confirm the dates that il be racing, they will be put on my website.

Be great if anyone pops down during the season, i can offer plenty of tea too Smile
Awesome partyparty

@haveugot1 wrote:
Sounds a good ides for meets and hope u have an even beter season for 2013. Derbyshire meet sounds good got a few loose ends to tie up.lol
thumbsthumbs

cheers guys,, be good to get a bit of support.

Ive got the first drafts of the new paint and graphics.

Ran the Forum stickers on my 2012 bike so im sure il be able to find room for some on this one.

Thoughts on this? :

like the look of that mike , and forum stickers would look good on the swinging arm Laughing

and your web site in your avatar looks good too thumbs

post your site on our f/book page if you like Mike , there is not really any rules on there thumbs

like the look of that thumbs ,best of luck for the season,don't use facebook can you keep us informed on here.

Will keep everyone up to date on here as and when i can.

Il post up a thread in another appropriate section.

I keep my website (That cannot be found anywhere on this page at all especially not over there<<< saluteblar ) and twitter updated more than facebook though Smile

Forum meet it is then next year Very Happythumbs

Good luck for 2013 thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
Forum meet it is then next year Very Happythumbs

Good luck for 2013 thumbsthumbs

Darley Dale and Matlock Bath and Via gellia great day out