Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Few bits - Mk2 B1200

Just got a last few bits for my old bandit. If anyone is interested I have the original Suzuki silencer, the front mudguard and original rear undertray for the rear. I'll be putting them on ebay shortly. Anyone interested before I put them on there? Fair price for each item.
Silencer - £50
Mudguard - £25
Undertray - £25

I will sell individually if wanted. If people want pics etc, I can upload a few. Let me know.

Thanks

Mike

Not bad prices mike but i sold my original silencer on flea bay for 99p. As you no there not pretty. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Not bad prices mike but i sold my original silencer on flea bay for 99p. As you no there not pretty. thumbs

Correct mate but they are legal. Kept mine for an easy ride at MoT time Smile

@haveugot1 wrote:

and when you come to sell the bike put it on and sell the after market can seperate thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

Never take me stubby off for MOT he's ok with that. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

I know mate, but a lot of people are "restoring" back to original, so here's hoping no1no1

Still got these if anyone knows someone who may be interested? I'm not too concerned about the price, but it'll have to be fair. If no-one interested then it'll be one last throw on evilbay, then we'll see.

I have the original Suzuki silencer, and original undertray for the rear.

Silencer - £50?
Undertray - £25?

Hi mike do you still have these. Am I right in thinking the std silencer is 1 pc? Ie link pipe & silencer?

Hi mike do you still have these. Am I right in thinking the std silencer is 1 pc? Ie link pipe & silencer?

I do still have them both. The silencer is only the end can, no pipes or such.

scratch my mk2 b12k5 has the end can and link pipe as a complete piece Mike I thought only the mk1 had a separate bolt on end can. Mine is in the loft took it off the first week I got the bike and wrapped in bubble wrap its never been touched in 9 years  Shocked 

I've still got the end can if anyone is interested? Let me know. If not I'm only going to scrap it.