Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Cheep van ?

I've been driving a Peugeot Partner for the last few days since that car transporter tried to push my Mondeo off the road. Absolutely awful to drive, they should be crushed on sight. Smile

I've been driving a Peugeot Partner for the last few days since that car transporter tried to push my Mondeo off the road. Absolutely awful to drive, they should be crushed on sight. Smile

Have to disagree, had one for a couple of yrs 1.9d 2001. It never let me down once didnt get stuck in the snow and i made money when i sold it. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

Have to disagree, had one for a couple of yrs 1.9d 2001. It never let me down once didnt get stuck in the snow and i made money when i sold it. thumbs

Don't get me wrong dude, I've had my share of Pugs, in fact I've still got a 406. But the actual quality of the drive-steering, brakes, ergonomics, was worse than my old Transit. For a 12 plate with 10k miles that can't be right. Smile

TheBiker46 wrote:
Flat pack. Must be made by MFI thumbs

I think it'll take more than a few screws and some angle brackets to put that up though thumbsShockedthumbsLaughingLaughingLaughing