Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

26th & 27th January

I might tag along Dave, only prob might be the wife-she's in for an op on Monday & will be off her feet for a bit. Well, the other prob might be getting me to stump up 7 sovs on the door Embarassed I assume we'd be going por moto thumbs

wouldnt bother if I were you we went a few years ago its in the village hall and if you spent half an hour there you would have to go round 3 times.there were 4 bikes there the rest of the stalls were selling toys and crap.

I might tag along Dave, only prob might be the wife-she's in for an op on Monday & will be off her feet for a bit. Well, the other prob might be getting me to stump up 7 sovs on the door Embarassed I assume we'd be going por moto thumbs

if you go on the website you can download a voucher for £2 off thumbs

Im going, well I live 1/2 a mile away.
oh and while its not huge it isnt in the village hall ( we aint got one)
its in springfields exhibit centre, usually a reasonable show for out int sticks and sometimes more than 4 bikes
and you can go shopping at the outlet centre if thats your forte

I fancy going on the Sunday - even if only to see John McGuinness so I can recognise him again in May thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Bloody 'ell Dave I've just got the bike out Laughing
sorrysorry was going right up till i posted , its not very often i back out of stuff if i say i am going , sorry again Alan Embarassed

Dude, I was only kidding. I was at work this morning then had to take my wife & her nutty sister out. Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
sorrysorry was going right up till i posted , its not very often i back out of stuff if i say i am going , sorry again Alan Embarassed

Dude, I was only kidding. I was at work this morning then had to take my wife & her nutty sister out. Sad

Bit crowded on the bike innit? Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:

bloody hell felt guilty as well smack