Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mick56

morning everyone

i been asked to do this, my name is mick, i am a 56yr old retired builder, i ride a vn1500 custom and a drz400, which i strap to the back of my motorhome, im fat and ugly, with 8 teeth, and rich, sorry, but thats how it is, cheers, mick.

yo,ll be right in a minute, when the local council lets everyone put up an extension that blocks out the neighbours daylight so that they can lodge a few more polish builders.

@mick56 wrote:
yo,ll be right in a minute, when the local council lets everyone put up an extension that blocks out the neighbours daylight so that they can lodge a few more polish builders.
about right there mick , I cant believe they will let it happen thumb down

sell your house, ( if youre lucky enough to still own one) get a motorhome and f**k off , £5000 does it mate, cheaper and a lot more freedom, clock, wildcamping. co.uk, wish you well sir, mick.

@mick56 wrote:
sell your house, ( if youre lucky enough to still own one) get a motorhome and f**k off , £5000 does it mate, cheaper and a lot more freedom, clock, wildcamping. co.uk, wish you well sir, mick.
I already have a caravan hide

good man,hope you enjoy your weekend, or occasional , refuge, escape,from all the shit mate, its good to get out and breath, even if its sitting in your driveway, away from the kids and her indoors but if you are interested, clock wildcamping.co.uk , there are some good folks on there, everybody helps, i learned so much that i sold some of my houses, and went walkabout.good luck mate.

welcome mick,i too have thought that when i get the kids away and find i cannot or don't want to work anymore i would sell or rent the house buy a motorhome and chill. nice move m8.

I GUESS THE FAMILY COMES FIRST, AND SO IT SHOULD,BUT GIVE YOURSELF THE OPPORTUNITY TO DREAM MATE, SOME DAY YOU WILL BE FREE TO WANDER, I HAD THAT THOUGHT FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE I GOT OUT, WISH YOU LUCK NIPPER !

hello m8, roofer over here aint rich either or retired, i'll be on roofs til im 60 odd anyway , wont be retiring

steve

mate , i worked in some weird places all around the globe . poland ,cold as you can bare, tuncurry nsw, hot dont get a look in, met some good people, watched folks turn scrap into transport,sometimes it was damn near water into wine, there was one thing that stuck, if you get off your ass, and go head down, youre in with a chance.

Hi Mick,

I'm poor on $'s, but rich in quality of life
as fortunately I no longer live in the UK.
( or NSW! )

Welcome.