Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

RETAIL THERAPY

after the worst start to the year possible i decided i needed cheering up,just bought this little beauty for commuting oh i also got a couple hundred knocked off it comes with full service history brand new exhaust system sports rack and other goodies they know the bike which is a bonus and it gets delivered on friday, so ive now got big brother and little brother Laughingthumbs
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281051324652?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Sweet! I prefered the looks of the 6 and the handling, but the power of the 1k. Remember its got 6 gears though thumbsLaughing

That's a decent buy at that money and they are a cracking bike thumbs
In the best colour, too.

cheers lads ,looks like its wearing bridgstone 020's dont know owt about them but i'll soon find out theres some great roads suited to 600's around here Twisted Evil

@dick65 wrote:
cheers lads ,looks like its wearing bridgstone 020's dont know owt about them but i'll soon find out theres some great roads suited to 600's around here Twisted Evil

20's are old tyres but still good, better than the newer 21's thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

20's are old tyres but still good, better than the newer 21's thumbs

the bikes been garaged for a few years so that explains it ,looks like theres some wear on them still cheers matt thumbs

that got the full micro exhaust fitted or just the slip on?