Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

WHAT DO WE THINK OF THIS TOOL

Looks handy for the workshop but I'd guess from the picture it's 10-12" long - sure wouldn't fit under a B-King seat banana

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

well I,ve got a 1/4,3/8 and 1/2 inch ratchets,and a hex holder thing BUT not all in the same tool so I want one,

im not buying any more tools till my lads have left home ;bloody sick of going for something thats not there censored

Can't see the point TBH, if you are going to carry it on the bike. Most stuff is covered by 10,12,14,17mm all do-able with a 3/8 ratchet. OK you would want a 1/2 inch for your 27, 32mm whatever sprocket nut / axle nuts, but how often do they need tightening mid ride-out?

It's a 'no' from me and filed in the gimmick box thumb down

@Macie_UK wrote:
Can't see the point TBH, if you are going to carry it on the bike. Most stuff is covered by 10,12,14,17mm all do-able with a 3/8 ratchet. OK you would want a 1/2 inch for your 27, 32mm whatever sprocket nut / axle nuts, but how often do they need tightening mid ride-out?

But Macie, its a shiney new tool you cant say no!! Sad
lol!

@Macie_UK wrote:

But Macie, its a shiney new tool you cant say no!! Sad
lol!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Shiney

Pah, shiny tools are *so* last year.

Brushed satin finish is the new black LaughingLaughing

No matter what the colour/finish condition or age ALL tools benefit from a damned good polishing banana

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2