Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

One more bit ....

This arrived in the post yesterday, but collected from the post office today .....

Going to get it painted green then fitted. Once I have everything on will post a few pics with all the new bits.

Big thanks to Bladerunner for the hugger. Very generous of you and thanks once more. A demonstration of the forum and the people on it thumbsthumbsthumbs

Got it painted up, but couldn't get a green to match. Settled on a blue/ purple to match the base of the fairing. Youngest son painted it, not a bad job:

Can see it a little more in context with the rest of the bike here. And my new heel plates as well (they've still got the covers on hence the small sticky pads):

Once everything is done, will post a few better shots. Thanks once again for the generosity thumbs

Thanks thumbs Should get me through the season. Debating getting it all re-painted next year. All the same colour, effectively a "re-fresh". Will see what happens.

Thanks thumbs Should get me through the season. Debating getting it all re-painted next year. All the same colour, effectively a "re-fresh". Will see what happens.

Have a word with ian he did bits on mine and does a stunning job. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

Have a word with ian he did bits on mine and does a stunning job. thumbs

May well do that. I'll catch him at the meet in July and chat round. Won't be getting it done before that thumbs