Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

bugger

just got the bike out to give it a wash after my first ride on it last saturday an I've got a flat back tyre.dont know wether to fix it or get a new one, theres probably about 1500 miles left in it but theres some cracking deals going on pairs of Michelin Pilot Powers.

Change thumbsthumbs ive never repaired any off my bike tyres even if it his me that repairs em having said that if carried out by a reputable firm the repir is fine...just dont like the idea off having any kind of repair in my own tyres....just my own opionion thumbs

if stues telling you that then you know what to do thumbs

im fussy with tyres the way i ride Shocked

always replace in pairs and dont bung them. unless im skint and just want a temp fix for a few weeks

Power commander fitted and dyno'd last week
First MOT done
Picked up my rear wheel with new tyre today
KN air filter
New plugs
Fresh oil and filter
New helmet
I'm all ready
rainsnowsnowconfused

Should I bother to renew tax April 1st
Or is that fools day and don't waste money, sorn it and wait til May 1st now 6 months til end Oct then see if Indian summer ?

same here.. just gotta drop the oil in and tax her but.... wheres the bloody spring.. rainrain we got snow forcast here again. Sad

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Power commander fitted and dyno'd last week
First MOT done
Picked up my rear wheel with new tyre today
KN air filter
New plugs
Fresh oil and filter
New helmet
I'm all ready
rainsnowsnowconfused

Should I bother to renew tax April 1st
Or is that fools day and don't waste money, sorn it and wait til May 1st now 6 months til end Oct then see if Indian summer ?

Sod it with all this Sh1t weather
Decided not to renew tax April put bike on sorn today wiill renew now May 1st

Lets hope we get a good summer to make up for this very very long winter.

wish ide sorned me bandit for a month now bloody tax disc is still on the mantlepiece Sad

mot was due on the 14th for the Ace but it can wait for now,managed to have a nice run out on the cat yesterday thats all legal with heated grips Laughing

@Grumpyowl wrote:
...sorn it and wait til May 1st now 6 months til end Oct then see if Indian summer ?

My Mum has been saying "we're due for an Indian summer" since about 1979...... No

I got a rear puncture 70 miles after putting Michelin pilot road 2 on so had it repaired, done a few thousand miles and its been ok but its always in the back of my mind that the tyre has been plugged.
For the first time in 29 years I have let the mot lapse and SORNed the bike, I was thinking of April to get all legal again but May might be more practicle Sad I think Dick has the right idea with a second bike for the more inclement weather thumbs