Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

unmarked police bike

not exactly unmarked but very hard to tell at a glance,I saw a white Fireblade coming out of Matlock Bath today following a group of bikes down the A6,as said its white with green hi viz bits on it and a police sticker on the side.Heard about this before apparently they've taken to latching onto the back of a group of bikes and following them until they do something wrong then radio ahead for them to get stopped by a car so watch out.

It's just no fun hanging around Matlock any more. Before I got thrown back into wage slavery I used to go out midweek-much better all round. Cool

Just take's all the fun out of having a bike speed camera and the like's

Its not as if they're short of other work is it really, just a shame the rapists, robbers and scammers dont go around with reg plates on their backs!

easy revenue for them,but must say there is some censored out there on bikes spoiling it for others

@lee wrote:
easy revenue for them,but must say there is some censored out there on bikes spoiling it for others
I agree Lee thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:

All true but if these are just latching onto the tail waiting for some one to cock up (and that could be just a few miles over the limit and we all do that, or cross a solid white to overtake a Rover) then they're not catching the idiots. Also by latching on at the back they are inciting in a way, ive had them tail gating me in my car before.

@lee wrote:

Got overtaken in a 40 by a guy on a R1, he went flat out through the gears could hear him bouncing it off the rev limiter in 4 of the gears. People like that don't deserve their licence. We all speed, but some just take the piss ( and get away with it )

there is a previous firblade shape bike in kent all black tht police, and they have a couple of bmw tourers unmarked with cameras on them

@fr499y wrote:
@lee wrote:

Got overtaken in a 40 by a guy on a R1, he went flat out through the gears could hear him bouncing it off the rev limiter in 4 of the gears. People like that don't deserve their licence. We all speed, but some just take the piss ( and get away with it )

too true, you just cant help some people.