Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

What a rubbish few days :(

what a streak of shitty luck i've had the past few days.

Ordered an aquarium filter online and it was lost in post ( ordered it for next day delivery as needed! ) which in return meant i had to use a smaller one that wasn't up to scratch, causing me to loose a lot of moneys worth of fish/inverts etc. Another one was sent and the courier decided to throw it over the censored ing fence!! Ordered some glassware and have been sent the wrong bloody one which is now going to cost me to send it back! I thought that was going to be it for bad luck. Then comes Saturday....

Traveled 150 miles, last 80ish of that it pissed it down with rain. As we was about to leave for home, my oil light comes on and there's hardly any oil in my bike ( checked before we left and it was full ), once again ride home and it starts to piss it down even harder! As we are getting closer to home, something decides to fly into my bike, folds my mirrors in and has knackered up my headlight/clock mount and cracked my rev counter casing. Get home and my phone is broken, no water damage just android decided to do a runner from my phone and the touch panel giving up the ghost, which is going to take roughly 2 weeks to be fixed.

there is more things but there little things like regulator buggered, blew up 2 PSU's, 4 hard drives gave up on me etc etc... I recon i must of ran over a bloody panther not a domestic cat!

@fr499y wrote:
there is more things but there little things like regulator buggered, blew up 2 PSU's, 4 hard drives gave up on me etc etc... I recon i must of ran over a bloody panther not a domestic cat!

agreeupupup

Sorry, but it's always funnier when it's not you confusedWinkconfusedWink

its one of them things, im laughing myself at the spree of bad luck, but i know it won't get better anytime soon lol oh forgot to add to that, flooded my girlfriends room and nearly flooded mine! ( pissing o-rings! )

Oh dear, we all get these runs of bad luck, dont worry the good luck is coming.

I cut me finger at work today Laughing

as said we all get some bad luck at some point or another sure things will pick up

@lee wrote:

as said we all get some bad luck at some point or another sure things will pick up

how did you do that then,i thought you was a penpusher now. hide

@madcarper wrote:
@lee wrote:

how did you do that then,i thought you was a penpusher now. hide

Fell over while holding a pen it broke in half and cut me finger LaughingLaughing

just had a letter from three to say my phone is buggered and its due to condensation.. funny thing is, the phone was working minus android crashing when i sent it off and now they recon its water damaged and wont turn on censoredfighting

@fr499y wrote:
just had a letter from three to say my phone is buggered and its due to condensation.. funny thing is, the phone was working minus android crashing when i sent it off and now they recon its water damaged and wont turn on censoredfighting

Don't think it's just the one mirror you've broke ShockedShocked

takes the piss now. My MOT is due next week on the xjr, knowing my luck atm they will fail it lol

@fr499y wrote:
takes the piss now. My MOT is due next week on the xjr, knowing my luck atm they will fail it lol
Things can only get better Matt Shockedthumbsthumbs

off to the phone shop shortly to have a go about the phone. they seem to have a indicator in them to tell the insurance companies if they been in water, but they are shit and are activated by steam, condensation, water, hell even talking in your phone triggers them to turn red/pink!! way of the repair companies and manufacturers getting away with not repairing the phones for free.

wow that was a streak of bad luck. never mind, you might win the lottery and it will all feel ok