Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

devils bridge /kirkby lonsdale- ride out.

havent been in a long time so thought it would be good to have a ride there later on in the year,maybe meet at hartside and ride down from there.
if anyones up for this let me know and what kind of time and month would be best for everyone thumbs

we will be going by devils bridge later in the year but it will be a Monday/Tuesday so probably not much help when sorting a ride out Sad

stop off and have a look in mel its a nice area and the burger van might be there as well Laughingthumbs

Sounds good Dick thumbsthumbs One place I've never been so looking to go this year. Maybe early June? scratch

Definately will Dick, we also want to go to the highest pub in England and of course I want to go to the Lakes. Think it will be a fun packed couple of days Laughingthumbs

early june souds good by me mike need to get the others rounded up thumbs
when you up that way mel?

@dick65 wrote:
early june souds good by me mike need to get the others rounded up thumbs
when you up that way mel?

Beginning of sept - but its a Monday/Tuesday.
Sad cant wait LaughingCool

Kirkby Lonsdale is a smashing little place. I'm thinking of a night or two there to walk some of the hills & dales. I'd like to go and see High Cup & Ingleborough. Smile
Unlikely to make the ride however as it looks like it may clash with my proposed trip to Spain to fetch my VFR back. Sad

i could be up for this on me busa thumbs if not ill be on me little 1250 bandit thumbs

If you're on the bandit mate we'll slow down for you ShockedShockedLaughingLaughingLaughing

i could be up for this on me busa thumbs if not ill be on me little 1250 bandit thumbs

If you're on the bandit mate we'll slow down for you ShockedShockedLaughingLaughingLaughing

jawopwShockedLaughingLaughing

Whoa! there Mike! lets not be dissing the Bandit, even if it has that new fangled water cooling malarkey. Smile

you up for this mike ? (gravelrash) thinking of early june meet about lunch time at hartside thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
v funnyv funny nice one stan m8
mike ,you up for this m8 ?

If I can get the day of work Dick, definitely! bouncebounce

just seen your post m8 ,be great if you could m8 be nice to meet up again thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
you up for this mike ? (gravelrash) thinking of early june meet about lunch time at hartside thumbs

Be great to meet a few people again Dick. thumbsthumbs

your right there mike been too long m8 be a good ride out as well thumbsthumbs

Whoa! there Mike! lets not be dissing the Bandit, even if it has that new fangled water cooling malarkey. Smile

Wouldn't dream of dissing the bike mate, it's the rider LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

@dick65 wrote:

If you're going up Mike, let me know and we can meet up in Darlo. Possibly Mark as well, if it's desert like conditions thumbsShockedShockedShocked

@dick65 wrote:

If you're going up Mike, let me know and we can meet up in Darlo. Possibly Mark as well, if it's desert like conditions thumbsShockedShockedShocked

fofl Will do mate. thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:

fofl Will do mate. thumbsthumbs

Oh fookers r we ha ha. But your right lol.

a couple hours in the wet wont harm her m8 and think of all the cleaning and polishing you can do when you get home LaughingLaughinghide

@dick65 wrote:
a couple hours in the wet wont harm her m8 and think of all the cleaning and polishing you can do when you get home LaughingLaughinghide

The next person who says water and my bike smacksmack

only kidding foflfofl

my bandits still not clean as id like it since the lakes rideout last year Sad

Obviously don't have the skills with bike cleaning that Mark has ShockedShockedthumbsLaughingLaughing

hide

Right lads. Given we're looking at early June, do we want to set a date? The question is Saturday or Sunday? I'll start:

suggestion of Saturday 8th June

I may have my Dad with me as well. thumbsthumbs

that sounds fine by me mike are we meeting at hartside first then riding down? thumbs

Will have a look at my work rota when I get home. I need to be back for 4ish as I have a school reunion at 6.

@dick65 wrote:
that sounds fine by me mike are we meeting at hartside first then riding down? thumbs

Sounds like a plan Dick thumbsthumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Will have a look at my work rota when I get home. I need to be back for 4ish as I have a school reunion at 6.

Not a problem mate. We can arrange times to suit thumbsthumbs

MIKE!!! Can you make it?

thats sorted then thumbs still need to know if mike and ian are onboard maybe marks bro as well
and stan

@haveugot1 wrote:
bloody hell mark youve only just left school mate why are you having a reunion so soon ive been left 37 years and weve not had one yet Shocked

and guess what dick me mate is up for this as well so get your autograph book out cos hes just joined lindisfarne

saw that on look north stan thumbs the more the merrier m8 thumbs

Wouldn't dream of dissing the bike mate, it's the rider LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
cheers mike thumbs

ok im old and riddled with arthritis but the busa will take the kawasaki with a younger rider come on mark buy her thumbs

me mates do a 900 mile tour of scotland twice a year and one of the lads rides a 1200 kawasaki and he says he wished hed bought a busa not cos theyre faster but cos theyre more comfortable ;mines not comfortable for me but thats just me

@haveugot1 wrote:
bloody hell mark youve only just left school mate why are you having a reunion so soon ive been left 37 years and weve not had one yet Shocked

Maybe they just never told you ShockedLaughingLaughingLaughing

I've never been to one either scratchconfused

me mates do a 900 mile tour of scotland twice a year and one of the lads rides a 1200 kawasaki and he says he wished hed bought a busa not cos theyre faster but cos theyre more comfortable ;mines not comfortable for me but thats just me

If I'm honest mate, never tried the Busa. Tried the Blackbird and they felt okay for a brief sit on. Rode the ZX down to Leicester last year, all in one go and felt fine when I got off. So for me, the ZX stays, unless I can find a ZZR1400 thumbsI love youI love you

i rode to leicester last year on the Ace covered 340 miles with no discomfort,only ever had a short test ride on a busa but didnt get on with it nice bikes though thumbs
anyway back to the rideout 8th june whos coming?
and times to be arranged:

dick
mike and poss mikes dad
stan
mark

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Off Sunday the 9th, work 0800-1900 Saturday the 8th June have a great one lads hope the sunny shines for you, would have put in an annual leave day but used them all for the forum rideout Sad

thats a sod mike how about we change it to the 9th ?

@dick65 wrote:
thats a sod mike how about we change it to the 9th ?

I'm up for the 9th, the 8th was a suggestion to make sure all could make it. How's everyone else for the 9th? scratch

the 9th would be fine by me mate and if it means mike can come that would be great,also probs best for mark as well as he's got the reunion on sat night thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
the 9th would be fine by me mate and if it means mike can come that would be great,also probs best for mark as well as he's got the reunion on sat night thumbs

9ths good for me as well. Everyone else?