Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Mobile phones

Well i made the mistake of getting a blackberry Z10 on contract and what a shit phone shit

So i sold it and bought a samsung S3, happy days now great phone. partythumbs

Heard those Z10 werent all that good. They say if youre not careful what you activate there is an app that tells your friends what you are looking at on internet.

im still a htc guy myself!

got the desire s but upgrading this year. can get the top one thats same level as s3.

600 mins, unlimited txts, and 1gb of data for £26 a month Smile so all good thumbs

EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed you cant beat giff gaff,250 mins,unlimited txts,unlimited net,all for £12 a month,plus all calls to gif gaf members are free for 3 months if you top up by £10,all 0800 calls are free,its just a pain to set up your phone the first time,but its worth it,they work on the o2 network so if you have an o2 phone pop in your sim and away you go,i love the unlimited internet,if any one wants a free sim card let me no for the price of a stamp you could be on the net all day Very HappyVery HappyVery Happythumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
Heard those Z10 werent all that good. They say if youre not careful what you activate there is an app that tells your friends what you are looking at on internet.

Since when is any blackberry any good? They all break within 6 months unless your lucky!

got the desire s but upgrading this year. can get the top one thats same level as s3.

600 mins, unlimited txts, and 1gb of data for £26 a month Smile so all good thumbs

Not a HTC guy now, one of mine was so slow after a day of being on, had to be restarted every day. The other one has corroded inside without touching water! 6 months down the line. Gone back to nokia and windows mobile 8 now, always liked nokia's!

daughters got an iphone 4
i rarely use a mobile so cant offer any comment Laughing

@fr499y wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:

Since when is any blackberry any good? They all break within 6 months unless your lucky!

Not a HTC guy now, one of mine was so slow after a day of being on, had to be restarted every day. The other one has corroded inside without touching water! 6 months down the line. Gone back to nokia and windows mobile 8 now, always liked nokia's!

my htc desire s has been brilliant, abused and at nearly two years old the only issue ive got is the auxillary is playing up when i put music on in my car! been a brilliant phone. i had a samsung and software went blank so took it back, saying that the samsung i had after that was good. and i also had an lg smart phone that caught alight. befor them are old bricks haha#

yeah it seems the newer models are the problem not the older stuff. Same with everything though