Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jontiger

Monyash tomorrow

Me Dave and Dennis are looking at riding up to the Monyash tearooms tomorrow for breakfast, anyone else fancy tagging along?

Bit far for me but have a good time , thumbs

Work for me otherwise I'd have been there. If you have some time, take the B5055 out of town, straight across the A515 at a slightly offset crossroads for Longnor, right the way to the A53. Bit on the bumpy side but some great views and you can stop for a cuppa at the Roaches tearooms if you turn towards Leek, or the Flash store on the way into Buxton. Did that route a couple of weeks a go. thumbs

Really enjoyed the morning out Dave, nice to meet you all again... and o yeh.. the breakie was nice too. Very Happy

Good work guys, I'll try again next time. Today worked out not too bad in the end-I went to my job on the bike and a pleasant route it was too. Came back the long way so rattled up close to 100 miles and the ZZR now has 65,000 exactly. Smile

Good work guys, I'll try again next time. Today worked out not too bad in the end-I went to my job on the bike and a pleasant route it was too. Came back the long way so rattled up close to 100 miles and the ZZR now has 65,000 exactly. Smile
nice 1 m8 thumbs

In fact I'm now off for a very quick spin on the Speedy. Won't be long Very Happy

Looks good. I'll have to come down for a long weekend at some point and see some of these places thumbsthumbs