Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Rideout for Grampy Harris

Fist stop was monmouth for a spot of brekkie thumbs

Then down into Sebbury (forest of dean) to see the bro inlaw and niece

Then a stop in the ferry inn for a pint of cold iced coke this is were wifey grew up and the severn bridge you can see in the background, wifeys grampy helped build it thumbs

We then rode to her Grampys old farm house were she grew up...the farm house land was sold and theres about 40 houses built on the land Sad
From there were rode to the cementry to lay some feathers, cant believe hes been gone 4 years allready Sad
A little pic taken as me and wifey go and pay our respects

So from there we rode home accross the bridge and a stop off in Abergavenny thumbs 153 in total cracking day out haad by all esecially me and wifey

The only bad point of today was that i managed to burn me bloody bald head again LaughingLaughing

pleased you all had a good day,good pics and a suntan can't be bad.

Great pictures Stue, got some fantastic scenery around your neck of the woods and the sun was out for a change! sunnysunnythumbs

Thanks everyone and yea cracking day had by all thumbsthumbs

Good pics there mate. Hopefully will be down in your neck of the woods on the bike in the not to distant future thumbsthumbs

Good pics there mate. Hopefully will be down in your neck of the woods on the bike in the not to distant future thumbsthumbs
thumbsthumbs