Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

next bike :)

i was going to use a bit of inheritance money on a new car. however i found ifi spend less on a car, sell my bike and car i can spend 5-6k on a bike Smile still got like 10 months to go, but was looking at some fireblades today and i think im settled, may have to just do a cheeky test ride soon to know and then bring on march party

Excellent Chad, spend some time on a few test rides and im sure youll find a perfect match for you thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Excellent Chad, spend some time on a few test rides and im sure youll find a perfect match for you thumbsthumbs

deffo mate!

i had a quick go on 180bhp fireblade a little while ago before i got the zx9r. and i loved it. out of all the big sports bike the blade has been the one i liked! and i think my hearts set on one Smile

so im stopping spending on the old ninja!! lol

Sounds good mate thumbsthumbs

At that sort of expense, make sure it is the one you want thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
Go for it you only live once thumbsthumbs

excatly my though, yes i could getg a nice car but my hearts in the bike so get a cheaper car bit newer than my old shed andd then a nice bike Smile

saw one in a shop yesterday and asked them if i could take it now and pay in march Laughing

@madsod wrote:
Go for it you only live once thumbsthumbs

Get it done thumbs

Before you know it it'll be women kids push chairs and people carriers

affraid

nice one chad thumbs hope you get a decent price for the kwaka,you should try and put it back to standard paint you might get more for it thumbs

i was going to use a bit of inheritance money on a new car. however i found ifi spend less on a car, sell my bike and car i can spend 5-6k on a bike Smile still got like 10 months to go, but was looking at some fireblades today and i think im settled, may have to just do a cheeky test ride soon to know and then bring on march party

think very carefully before you buy a Fireblade, I've had 2 now and although they are very good bikes they just lack that something extra that makes them exciting. Which model Blade are you looking at?

think very carefully before you buy a Fireblade, I've had 2 now and although they are very good bikes they just lack that something extra that makes them exciting. Which model Blade are you looking at?

08/09 shape mate!

and dick putting it all blue again would be pricey! nd kots of work, and their common as muck, mine does loomk a little different, still ive got a few months to use it yet Smile,

test ride as many bikes as poss m8 with that kind of money i'd take my time to choose the right bike thumbs

the R1 is a nice bike as well Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
test ride as many bikes as poss m8 with that kind of money i'd take my time to choose the right bike thumbs

the R1 is a nice bike as well Laughing

i like the r1 but not a yamaha fa personally. always loved hondas, but have owned suzukis and kawasakis too.

and fully comp i have no chance! but tpft is £830 on a blade with my accident, where at my ninjas about £350.

i could fully comp any bike even my sv650 would be near the grand mark, the blade is 1800 fully comp.
whe i can do most repakirs for next to nothing. as lkogn as the frames stright, i i know a place that strighten frames with a 100% accurate laxer for £75. so i need to bear in mind that if i come off im paying for it!,

@Stue11 wrote:

deffo mate!

i had a quick go on 180bhp fireblade a little while ago before i got the zx9r. and i loved it. out of all the big sports bike the blade has been the one i liked! and i think my hearts set on one Smile

so im stopping spending on the old ninja!! lol
thumbsthumbs

Im not knocking what your doing chad,good luck to ya but if I was spending that much on a bike or even a car

it would have to be fully comp thumbs

all the best whatever ya do thumbs

@lee wrote:
Im not knocking what your doing chad,good luck to ya but if I was spending that much on a bike or even a car

it would have to be fully comp thumbs

all the best whatever ya do thumbs

seat leon cupra r is £800 fully comp, just as one example, so that is very likely but the bike, no one will physicall touch me fully comp. even a 600 bandit is £900 fully comp but i can insure one for £290 tpft.

if i can get fully comp on a blade to the £1000 mark id consider it for sure!