Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

blood bikes

Alright lords and ladies this idea is still in its infancy but...A friend of mine has been thinking of getting involved in the blood bike scheme as far as he can tell there is no nottinghamshire branch he as asked me if i would be interested in being involved ...of course i jumped at the chance..all relavant training including the advanced rider test is provided (although YOU pay the test fee) they supply the bike etc free of charge its a worthy thing to get involved with .... any thoughts pros/cons etc all gratefully recived

http://www.bloodbikes.org.uk/

thumbs a great cause very worthwhile thumbs

I would be very interested in this myself but my job does not give me the time to do this.

I have been a blood donor however for the last 15 years no1

Definitely worthwhile mate. Good luck and big regards to you and your mate.

Excellent idea mate go for it, riding a motorbike and doing a great job saving lifes what could be better thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Excellent idea mate go for it, riding a motorbike and doing a great job saving lifes what could be better thumbsthumbs

agreethumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:

I would be very interested in this myself but my job does not give me the time to do this.

i would donate blood but i just cant go near needles, :/ sends shivvers up my spine!

@Grumpyowl wrote:

Work is my only worry if im honest but by the time this idea comes to fruition who knows what will be going off

Great idea fella. thumbs There seems to be no Leicestershire branch either.