Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

may help ya for mot pre checks

when reading the manual always read it from left to right,common mistake people make is jumping straight to reason for rejection thumbs

http://www.motinfo.gov.uk/htdocs/

Great info' Lee.
Here's a question for you.......are the all in one l.e.d. rear lamps that incorporate the indicators that are readilly available on the interweb legal?????? And are the "costruction and use" guidelines that the boys in blue use the same as m.o.t. testing requirements?????

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

@ptolemyx wrote:
Great info' Lee.
Here's a question for you.......are the all in one l.e.d. rear lamps that incorporate the indicators that are readilly available on the interweb legal?????? And are the "costruction and use" guidelines that the boys in blue use the same as m.o.t. testing requirements?????

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2
Bit of a sticky one that

as long as each light illuminates 50% of the light unit then it should be a pass

I would pass and advise as there isn't normaly any e markings on these lights

now for the police the traffic police are more clued up than your local bobby,but the mot tester and police tend to sing of different hym sheets (grey area)

when I did the car mot course it was drilled into us pass advise,pass advise

The mot standards are at the absolute bare miminal that's required so I could pass advise a tyre at 1.6mm put the police may give you a ticket for the same tyre