Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Yamaha R1

Don't like putting this up, but the eldest son is selling his bike. So we have a 'T' Reg (1999 I think) Yamaha R1 for sale. £2,000. Pics below. Anyone interested, let me know.

Comes with a seat cowl/cover and the rear seat:

Any questions or further pics, let me know.

thats a shame mike but you should have no probs selling her m8 thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:

Agree mate. But the "real" world has intruded on his previously safe little world Shocked Him and his girlfriend have just bought a house ShockedSad

@dick65 wrote:

Agree mate. But the "real" world has intruded on his previously safe little world Shocked Him and his girlfriend have just bought a house ShockedSad

As you have said now the world will be one big hard place , still best of luck to them both thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

As you have said now the world will be one big hard place , still best of luck to them both thumbsthumbs

Cheers mate thumbs

were in the same position mike our eldest has told us he and his girlfriend have found a flat together and hes moving out the wife has just come downstairs crying her eyes out cos she got upset while ironing his shirts hes only moving to gateshead and ill bet she will still be doing his bloody washing Laughing

were in the same position mike our eldest has told us he and his girlfriend have found a flat together and hes moving out the wife has just come downstairs crying her eyes out cos she got upset while ironing his shirts hes only moving to gateshead and ill bet she will still be doing his bloody washing Laughing

Get her to focus on the savings on food, electricity and time thumbsthumbs If she's still doing the washing good luck to him, can't see the ex doing that for the eldest thumbsShockedShocked

Bike Sold. Sad

Shame as I did like it. Not my style of riding otherwise I think I may have kept it  Twisted Evil

lovely bike Mike, is a shame it had to be sold Sad but we all move on at some point! thumbs

lovely bike Mike, is a shame it had to be sold Sad but we all move on at some point! thumbs

Unfortunately such is life mate. I'm hoping he'll pick another one up in a few years once things have settled a bit for him thumbs

Yammy wrote:
I wish I had £2000 Rolling Eyes

Same for me mate. If I had I'd have kept it Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

what you need mark is a nice hayabusa with 19k on the clock its the first weeks production with a very low collectable frame number and goes like sh;t off a stick come and have a look at it you wont be dissappointed thumbs