Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Rat in my shed

went to get the bikes out this morning and as I knelt down to unlock the chain a rat shot across the shed floor and out of a hole into where I  keep the track bike. I've got a rat trap and also put some poison down so lets see what happens.

well bad as  they will eat the loom on the bike if he can , right pain in the ass ,

Don't want one of them buggars chewin on your electrics hope you evict it/them soon! fighting

went to get the bikes out this morning and as I knelt down to unlock the chain a rat shot across the shed floor and out of a hole into where I  keep the track bike. I've got a rat trap and also put some poison down so lets see what happens.

why is it i can only talk inside a quote not outside? bit naff.

and just shows you mate its a sign to get the track bike out :P

or you can borrow my cat? kills any moving creature!

why is it i can only talk inside a quote not outside? bit naff.

and just shows you mate its a sign to get the track bike out :P

or you can borrow my cat? kills any moving creature!

Switch to editor mode then you can. Bug in an update for punBB :P

Sod having a rat in the shed, 5 mice is bad enough ( bastards ruined bike seat, some camping gear and plenty of fishing bate! )

Give it plenty of nice cat food and water and it won't eat the bikes Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

we had an infestation during the foot and mouth outbreak and as we live near a few farms weve constantly got them the only way is to use traps I find poison does nowt ,yours is probably looking to build a nest so get trapping m8 thumbs