Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Holiday

well I just booked our holiday for September . were off to Turkey again sunny so you can bet your life the weather over here will be spectacularly hot  while were away, it usually is.

nice one chris ,the mrs and kids are going to dalyan next week there first holiday in turkey thumbs

Me and She that should be obeyed are going to Turkey for the 1st time in September

well I just booked our holiday for September . were off to Turkey again sunny so you can bet your life the weather over here will be spectacularly hot  while were away, it usually is.

I've got the last 2 weeks in August off, so is there any chance to change your holiday. Then i might be guaranteed some decent weather and get out on my bike Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
nice one chris ,the mrs and kids are going to dalyan next week there first holiday in turkey thumbs

that's not far from where were going, flying to Dalaman airport and stopping at Hisaronu near Fethiye and Olu Deniz. make sure you go on the river boat trip to the mudbath and to see the Loggerhead turtles. Also if you can get there Fethiye market on a Tuesday is good as well

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Me and She that should be obeyed are going to Turkey for the 1st time in September

where are you going?

Maybe one of these days I should get a passport! Rolling Eyes hope you have a great holiday thumbs  thumbs

Maybe one of these days I should get a passport! Rolling Eyes hope you have a great holiday thumbs  thumbs

Yes its about time you got one

@dick65 wrote:

that's not far from where were going, flying to Dalaman airport and stopping at Hisaronu near Fethiye and Olu Deniz. make sure you go on the river boat trip to the mudbath and to see the Loggerhead turtles. Also if you can get there Fethiye market on a Tuesday is good as well

@Grumpyowl wrote:

where are you going?

We're going to olu dinez first time to Turkey.
Going B&B in Hotel as we like to go for a stroll at night and pick a nice restaurant.

Hope everyone has a good holiday  . Didn't realise we'd changed the forum meet to Turkey     

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

@Grumpyowl wrote:

where are you going?

We're going to olu dinez first time to Turkey.
Going B&B in Hotel as we like to go for a stroll at night and pick a nice restaurant.

You will love it. Olu Deniz is a very picturesque place especially the blue lagoon, one tip though, when your walking along the sea front make sure you look up before you cross a street as the paragliders come in to land down the main road. Take the dolmus into fethiye on a Tuesday for the market, it will have you in stitches. Also its worth getting the dolmus to Kaya Koi a deserted greek village, really quiet and eerie.

thumbs
Chris..

Sounds like we should have a good time. 
We get there on the Monday night so a trip to the market to get our bearings on the Tuesday sounds great. 

Thanks for the info..

Jim

Hope you are right abuot the wether.

I am going to London end of August and begining of september

@sweban wrote:
Hope you are right abuot the wether.

I am going to London end of August and begining of september

you can put money on it. every time I go on holiday out of the country theres a heatwave here and if I don't go abroad it hammers it down. word of warning ,nobody plan anything for the week commencing 15th July, Im on holiday and I'm not going abroad.

rain2   Youre never going to believe this
I'm on Holiday w/c 15 July.

We're not going away just having a week at home was planning on getting out in Derbyshire on the bike and some good walks with the dogs.

Now it looks the weathers going to be crap rain

Thanks Chris rain2