Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Close call....

As we were dropping Mike of for his motorway trip home, we went around the roundabout heading north obviously for Mike to head north and me and me other mates to go around the roundabout and head south... we were all in the correct lanes and i was about to lean me bike over and go round but in the corner of me eye i see a blue volvo come up beside me and at the last minute he decided he wanted to head south and cut straight in front of me path...i couldnt have fitted a fag paper between my front wheel and his car...and guess what he didnt even see me Shocked Shocked i know we aint suppose to touch a front brake once leant over but i had no choice...me front end went and mine and wifeys legs both come off the pegs but i managed to save her Shocked Shocked i was in that much shock that i couldnt even be angry....nuff said at best we were allright and live for another day thumbs thumbs 

had the same sort of thing happen 2 up on the kle, cut across 3 lanes. One of them moments where you think your going to bite the dust. Glad ya kept it shiny side up Shocked 

Well saved Stue  Shocked  Shocked  need eyes in the back of your head and the reactions of a fighter pilot these days! glad your both safe and are here to tell the tale.  thumbs  as for the volvo driver, typically oblivious! angry   angry  angry  angry

Well saved Stue  Shocked  Shocked  need eyes in the back of your head and the reactions of a fighter pilot these days! glad your both safe and are here to tell the tale.  thumbs  as for the volvo driver, typically oblivious! angry   angry  angry  angry

I agree. Strange it was a Volvo as it seems all the biker jokes years ago were about Volvo drivers. Even MCN had a cartoon about the driver from the planet OVLOV

Glad you are both ok!

Glad your safe Stu , and what a dick ,   does piss me right off

Good to hear your both ok and didn't drop it mate thumbs 

remember having bike lessons and the instructor saying roundabouts are one of the most dangerous places for bikes

we pulled up near one so he could point out how bad they are,something that's always stuck with me

Thanks all it was a good job he didnt stop:smack: smack 

Glad you and Kays are ok mate. Sounds like the "typical" situation of him asking where did you come from? We were here all the time "idiot"  angry  angry   angry   angry  open your f  censored  g eyes!!

As has been said, we ride fine it's the others you can't account for  affraid   affraid  I do over 500m in the weekend and don't really get any problems. You have a quick bimble on a Sunday morning and nearly get cleaned out  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked

Glad you're both OK  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs