Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

samsung galaxy ace

ive been and got a samsung galaxy ace ;has anyone else any experience of this phone its all i can do to turn the bloody thing on scratch 

Got an S2 which is pretty similar, Still finding bits out as well.

it was a really good deal from tescos 500 mins 5000 txts and 1 gigobyte of something for £12.50 a month including the free phone Cool

That's going to be an Android phone I guess Stan. You'll soon figure it out. I bought a Nexus tablet a few weeks ago and found it pretty easy to get along with. Smile 

Android ? Iphones? Tablets? Calculators?  These were my tools lol

ace has same software aas my htc desire s.

i find it fine to use. but i am a youngun. what are you struggeling with?

I have the htc desire s. and find the menus very slow after my blackberry , my son has the s4 and that.s a great phone

@madsod wrote:
I have the  htc desire s.   and find the menus very slow after my blackberry ,   my son has the s4 and that.s a great phone

loading up pictures, music etc does take a while, mates aace did it too, maybe its early android phones that do it. yet newer ones seem to be quicker.

i got fed up of any and all my android phones going slow or crashing/restarting. From now on i'm WM8 for phones. Still got a nexus tablet, that don't slow down though.

the mrs tried forwarding a text for me today and ended up ringing dave head bang 

The question mate is was it accidental Shocked  Twisted Evil  thumbs