Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

paintballing

Just been paintballing with Skelly and some mates  fighting  fighting  lots of people told me it doesn't hurt, they were     LYING  I have bruises on top of bruises. It was great fun but god do I ache, has anyone else got a mental disorder and enjoy this sport?

I think weve all got a mental disorder to some degree Laughing  Laughing 
that's gonna hurt in the morning mike , I remember one of my daughters doing it and she was covered in bruises as well Laughing

I don't usually bruise dick but I've got some black holes developing now lol!  but they are limited to my head, shoulders, back, stomach, arms, legs, knees, knuckles(which are swelling lovely) and ankles. They might just have cleared for the rideout mate lol.
Cheers Alan surrender  good day mate! clap 

bloody hell mike full body damage m8 Shocked 
least youll  match my nut brown head Laughing
hope you got a few shots in thumbs 

Think I give as good back Dick, really proud of my son he was up front in the mix of it as well. thumbs 

yes but its great fun mike, I found the worst places to get hit are the top of your head and the hands /fingers. a group of mates and myself once took on a team of lads who compete. never again they all had fully auto guns with the pressure turned up I was shot to shit:shock:  one of my mates got hit in the middle of his forehead looked like he had three eyes the next day:lol: 

@dick65 wrote:
nice one mike thumbs how olds your son ?

He's 22 Dick (I feel old)

@madcarper wrote:
yes but its great fun mike, I found the worst places to get hit are the  top of your head and the hands /fingers. a group of mates and myself once took on a team of lads who compete. never again they all had fully auto guns with the pressure turned up I was shot to shit:shock:  one of my mates got hit in the middle of his forehead looked like he had three eyes the next day:lol: 

Yeah there was a lot of uprated equipment with uprated guns and ammo.The biggest problem was the masks steaming up after a few seconds it was difficult to see and it wasn't helping that I was sweating like al qaeda at passport control. Laughing 

we are old Laughing Laughing  most of the time , untill we get back on the bike then we are 16 again banana smack 

Brilliant Day fighting thumbs , glad you enjoyed yourself Mike. Me and the others were comparing bruises in the pub last night.
My mate Bollock (Michael) looked like he had leprosy on his arm Laughing 

It's the tops of my legs that ache the most, don't realize how many squats your doing during the day when your ducking down out of the way

Hoping to arrange another one in September

Never done the paintballing. Never fancied finding out how much people actually don't like me  Shocked   Laughing   Shocked   Laughing 

My two lads are 26 and 23 now. And I do feel old   wheelchair   wheelchair   wheelchair

sounds like ya had a good time thumbs 

@madsod wrote:
we are old Laughing Laughing  most of the time ,   untill we get back on the bike then we are 16 again banana smack 

2 right !! clap