Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

someone's splashed the cash! Laughing thumbs money well spent ( well when they fit that is.. can you guess I'm having issues with a set? )

I personally don't think R&G are the most stylish crash bungs and prefer the Beowulf rad' and oil cooler guards for the B-king. That said, they are a firm with an excellent reputation and their products do work well in minimising damage in a low speed event (our B-King mate Tiny will testify on multiple occasions), or when short arses drop the bike when pushing it about Twisted Evil 

Old and Disgraceful racer2 racer2 racer2 

@ptolemyx wrote:
I personally don't think R&G are the most stylish crash bungs and prefer the Beowulf rad' and oil cooler guards for the B-king. That said, they are a firm with an excellent reputation and their products do work well in minimising damage in a low speed event (our B-King mate Tiny will testify on multiple occasions), or when short arses drop the bike when pushing it about Twisted Evil 

Old and Disgraceful racer2 racer2 racer2 
will be having words with you tomorrow fofl 

Tidy Dave just needs some white wheels now Laughing 

word of advice from personal experience Dave, take the paddock stand bobbins out, if you do go down they will just rip the lugs off the swinging arm. Theyre not a  strong enough weld to take any force other than the weight of the bike. Happened to me when I crashed a Blade about 11 years ago and I had to buy a new swinging arm (well off ebay but it wasn't cheap)

word of advice from personal experience Dave, take the paddock stand bobbins out, if you do go down they will just rip the lugs off the swinging arm. Theyre not a  strong enough weld to take any force other than the weight of the bike. Happened to me when I crashed a Blade about 11 years ago and I had to buy a new swinging arm (well off ebay but it wasn't cheap)

Same thing happened to a mate of mine thumbs 

mate recently came off his hornet. and even thou his crash bungs were mullered, the bike was saved Wink

thumbs thumbs looks good but not sure why its got they phone number all over it that would piss me off