Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

think i must have upset somebody

well after all the stuff that's been going wrong this year I went in the garage today to swap the bikes around so I can get the Mrs's gixxer out tomorrow for its mot, came to move mine and found a nice big flat tyre.Sad  think i'll be glad when this years over and done with.

Doesn't seem like it's going to be your year mate. Shocked   Shocked 

Persevere and keep going. As they say, the only way is up  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs 

Hope that's not made anything worse  Shocked  No   silent

nothing worse than a spell of bad luck,sure things will pick up

well, todays update, riding along the A46 in Lincolnshire and something hit me on the arm so I pulled over and found the little air deflector that pops out of the chinpiece of my lid missing and the trim hanging off. went back to look for it but not a chance, bugger.... then had a bee hit me in the throat at about 85 mph, that gave me a shock. finally got home and decided to fit the new top fairing, took R&G bungs off to take side panel off and the left bolt  felt really tight as I undid it, looked down the hole and its stripped the thread in the frame. marvellous. went out and got a piece of 12mm treaded rod and some nyloc nuts to get me by till I can sort it properly and ordered an M12 helicoil kit off ebay, good job I'm an engineer and do this kind of stuff all the time.

does look like a bad year year for you i sure hope it gets better soon .

well, todays update, riding along the A46 in Lincolnshire and something hit me on the arm so I pulled over and found the little air deflector that pops out of the chinpiece of my lid missing and the trim hanging off. went back to look for it but not a chance, bugger.... then had a bee hit me in the throat at about 85 mph, that gave me a shock. finally got home and decided to fit the new top fairing, took R&G bungs off to take side panel off and the left bolt  felt really tight as I undid it, looked down the hole and its stripped the thread in the frame. marvellous. went out and got a piece of 12mm treaded rod and some nyloc nuts to get me by till I can sort it properly and ordered an M12 helicoil kit off ebay, good job I'm an engineer and do this kind of stuff all the time.

Shocked affraid   Shocked affraid   Shocked affraid   Shocked