Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

New lid

been looking for a new lid seeing as my last one head butted a merc. Unfortunately the only one that fits my melon size mutated head is the most expensive one you can get (typical) so I've been looking online for a new Arai RX7. Found somewhere that's selling plain colours for £460 then I found an American site selling the same lid in the same colour ( or should that be color) for $409 which works out at £265. Talk about rip off Britain.

arai chasers are £390 locally, online i can get a simple patterned one for £240 so i know what i will be doing. thumbs 

been looking for a new lid seeing as my last one head butted a merc. Unfortunately the only one that fits my melon size mutated head is the most expensive one you can get (typical) so I've been looking online for a new Arai RX7. Found somewhere that's selling plain colours for £460 then I found an American site selling the same lid in the same colour ( or should that be color) for $409 which works out at £265. Talk about rip off Britain.

how about putting a link up then ,I want an icon variant might be cheaper in the good ol us. although I would like to try one on but no one sells em up norf.

@madcarper wrote:
how about putting a link up then ,I want an icon variant might be cheaper in the good ol us. although I would like to try one on but no one sells em up norf.

problem is if you get one from America it wont have the ec22-05 stamp on the back and its illegal to wear a helmet that doesn't have it, also the sizes for America are probably different, an XL over here might only be an L over there.

@madcarper wrote:
problem is if you get one from America it wont have the ec22-05 stamp on the back and its illegal to wear a helmet that doesn't have it, also the sizes for America are probably different, an XL over here might only be  an L over there.

good point. i'll keep looking here then ta.

well its arrived, I ordered it before I went on holiday but asked them not to send it till the 18th at the earliest. got an email on the 20th to say it had been despatched and the "sorry you were out" card appeared on Tuesday the 24th,pretty good bearing in mind its come from Germany. so here it is.

ooh nice!!!

my mate works in hein gerike and said he can give me discount on a lid sweet Smile~

and I want new leather jacket and another mate works at another bike shop so he said 171 for a richa jacket Smile

forgot to say I got it from a German company called FC Moto, cant fault their customer service they kept me up to date with emails and did exactly as I asked them, I ordered it before I went on holiday and asked them not to mail it till the 18th, they emailed me on the 20th to say it was on its way and it turned up 4 days later.

Yammy wrote:
Very nice thumbs I am getting a new lid tomorrow but nothing exciting, just a plain black MDS.
don't matter just make sure it's a good fit