Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Anybody recognise this bloke!!!

@Oldfart wrote:
Seen at the Rusty Nuts Rally over the weekend

dunno but I reckon I know what that woman pointing her finger at the guy with the kilt on is saying to her mate.jawopw 

Doesn't ride a green Kawasaki does he? Suspect I'd recognise those hairy arms anywhere!
hope you had a good time thumbs 

Good weekend all round. Found Dennis and Dave and stopped for a chat.

Dennis, sorry I didn't get back to see you before you left. By the time I got back the field was bare.  Good to catch up with both you and Dave  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs

Would have been better if we'd won that one, though we were a little out numbered ...

lucky you didn't get confused and grab what was under that kilt Shocked Laughing thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
lucky you didn't get confused and grab what was under that kilt Shocked Laughing thumbs 

It's why the hands are firmly on the rope  Shocked   Shocked   thumbs   Laughing   Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
It's why the hands are firmly on the rope  Shocked   Shocked   thumbs   Laughing   Laughing

lol! lol! 

According to the commentator the guy in the kilt was bo**ock naked. (he checked lol) Shocked 

@Oldfart wrote:
According to the commentator the guy in the kilt was bo**ock naked. (he checked  lol) Shocked 

And he was, as were the other two guys in kilts. All good friends thumbs   thumbs  , but not in the Graham Norton sense  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked