Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

off out

me and a m8 are going to manor café via barney and hope moor this morning, probley get there about 11.30 then going scarby via pickering if you see me say hello I,ll be on the zed. wave i'll take my camera cos I know you all like pics.

back after 210 miles ride had a great day heres a few pics I would have took more but I was enjoying the ride so much I did not want to stop Laughing 
hope moor

manor café

saw this mint zzr1100 at manor

stopped at Helmsley instead of pickering I've never seen so many bikes there as I did today although I just took a pic of a few of them they were everywhere

great pics ian looks like a great day was had- Zeds looking well m8 Twisted Evil 
we got the sun mid afternoon our side thumbs thumbs

Had a great day for a ride Ian, great pics Cool your mate has a clean looking Ninja too, is it a G model ? looks like my J2 model but with single headlight.

Had a great day for a ride Ian, great pics Cool your mate has a clean looking Ninja too, is it a G model ? looks like my J2 model but with single headlight.

not sure mike but it is clean and goes well.

@haveugot1 wrote:
coolpic, shame I was at work ian.

I did intend to ring you m8, but with it being spur of the moment and rushing around I forgot sos.

aye I did ,apart from three people almost taking me out, first one a young lass pulled straight out in front of me as i'm going round roundabout but I guese it was ok cos as I pulled alongside her she waved and said sorry ffs, next one i'm going down the hill towards raby castle a car coming up is signalling to turn left so the old duffer towing his caravan behind him decides he can't wait for him to turn off and pulls out onto my side of road to pass him ffs 2 i'm sure my back wheel was off the deck. and finally heading back along coast road to saltburn I overtake a car and pull back into my lane as there is a people carrier in front, and another car coming towards me so it was to tight to try a pass next thing some dick on a Kawasaki comes screaming past me going far to fast to drop in behind the people carrier so some how he manages to squeeze between the car and the people carrier but he deffo needed to change his kegs when he got home the tosser.