Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New Mystery Items Plus! Something Else...October 23rd

Guest Guest
Who is Hideeni, and why is he here?

Hey Pet Society fans! There are strange, strange things occurring in the village, which you must be aware of!

Sirius was soaring around the town with her new Immortal Bat Wings trying to find “?”, when she spotted what she initially thought to be “?” in disguise (well it is Halloween), but upon swooping down in front of him to try and grab the pictures she assumed this pet would be carrying, she discovered that the pet wasn’t “?” at all…

Astoundingly, the pet introduced himself as Hideeni, and then congratulated her for finding him (she refrained from telling him that she wasn’t looking for him at all). While Sirius was still standing there, staring with awe and curiosity, Hideeni then offered a special gift to give to her friends, obviously this was too good to pass up, so Sirius excitedly let her friends know about this mysterious creature and his special gift, hoping that they all would accept it.

So who is Hideeni, and why is he here? Well for starters, so you know who you are looking for, meet Hideeni:

If you find this you will get this rare Plushie

You have the chance of finding him while playing, he could be anywhere: in your house, a friend’s house, just standing around the village, or even in a store!

If you are lucky enough to find him, simply click him and he will offer you the chance to share a rare gift with your friends! This occurs through your Facebook News Feed, and when your friends view the News Feed they can select to “Accept free gift” to receive the special gift!

Sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to see if you can spot him! He is very hard to find though, so don’t be discouraged if you can’t, perhaps one of your friends will! Keep an eye on your News Feed!

~~~

After all the commotion with Hideeni (who mysteriously disappeared right after speaking with her), Sirius was a bit unsure what to expect next, but while soaring through the town once more she spotted “?” rushing through the trees, images in paw.

She sprung into action, and dived down, and plucked the pictures from his paws before flying quickly away feeling fearless with her incredible new wings!

So here are the new mysterious items which are now hidden away in boxes! Sirius believes that they are all must-have items, plus they are available for a limited time only, so start hunting now!

And just in case that wasn’t quite enough excitement, some houses around town have grown rapidly. You are now able to purchase another two additional rooms! So if you are looking for somewhere to display your fabulous Halloween collection (or perhaps even somewhere to create an entry for the My Playfish Halloween Competition), or more room for anything really (let your imagination run wild), be sure to purchase some additional space and get decorating!

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

This post is from blog.petsociety.com

New items spoilers coming Very soon to PSFC!!!!!!! Stay Tuned!

yeah I got the dog!!!!!

Have a look in your news feeds...if you see any of your friends have found the dog...click on the read more, then you will see a link to accept gift...click on that and the dog will be waiting at your pets house for you congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

got it :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and i found also hiddini so if u r my friend accept it its in my profile

hey, mystery box tip, doesn't work anymore!!!
is anyone there who has the same promblem with me?

pet society decided to "cut" this tip? oh no!!! SadSadSadSadSad

oh no... this is gonna mess up my facebook filtering. i hate to admit it, but with 200 + PS friends, i've had to hide lots of people from my newsfeed so i could find the newsfeeds of people i know in real life...

so how do i un-hide my PS friends now?

MaMaShiShi wrote:
oh no... this is gonna mess up my facebook filtering. i hate to admit it, but with 200 + PS friends, i've had to hide lots of people from my newsfeed so i could find the newsfeeds of people i know in real life...

I'll go find out now for you how to unhide friends. You can also make separate news feeds Smile I have a couple on mine.

What you need to do is go to your friend list... up the top there where is says friends, then pick 'all friends'
okay, so on the right of each friend, you should see a "List" drop down thingo. if you click on this, you have the option to add that friend to different lists. For example, I have several different lists I can put my friends on. I have all my friends that have a pet in a list. I have another list for family, etc, etc.

Okay, so now you have everyone sorted into different lists Smile Make sure you have a list that has all the main people in it that you like to see every day in your feed.

Unhiding friends... let me work that out...
okay, on your news feed page (the 'home' page), right down the bottom there will be a grey bar which has "more posts" and the left and "edit options" on the right. Click on that and you will see a box come up with two tabs. One is for friends that are hidden and you can choose to unhide them here. The other is for hidden applications.

Okie, last part here... to set up who you see in your news feed Smile
up the top on your news feed page, on the left of the screen you should have a list there which has "news feed" and then under that maybe things like "status updates", "photos" ... if you click on the "more" thing under this list, you should see all the new lists you have created...
which ever group of friends you want to see, click on that list. eg Pet Society friends list Smile

If you have a particular list that you want to be displayed as the 'default' list, eg the one that shows when you log into facebook, make sure you drag it to the top of all those lists.

gee, I hope that all made sense. If you have any questions, just ask me Smile

I really didnt understand the news feed thing... Which is the news feed page? And how can i understand if my friends have found the dog?!

Chiaretta wrote:
I really didnt understand the news feed thing... Which is the news feed page? And how can i understand if my friends have found the dog?!

up the top of the screen when you are in facebook, there's a blue bar - the one with your name in it. If you click on HOME in that bar you get taken to your "news feed" This is where you see what all your friends are up to.

nf10.jpg

this is what that news feed list looks like ^^^
if you click on 'more' then you can see all the lists you have your friends organised under. If you made a Pet Society list, then when you click on more, you will see that there. If you click on that list, you will only see updates from friends in your Pet Society list.

I haven't been able to find Hideeni yet, so can't tell you how or if you know if any friends have found the dog.

thanks pancake!!

actually i have 2 friends who have found hideeni.... so when i'll enter ps i'll find the new plushie?

if you've clicked on the part of your friend's puppy post that says [Accept Free Gift] then it will take you into PS and there will be a purple gift box with the puppy in it Smile otherwise look in your chest. :3 enjoy

Solcito wrote:
Does he only give dog plushies?

When I tried to get a second puppy, I got a message saying that I could only have one of EACH item, so I think that PS may be releasing more Hideeni gifts soon

MaMaShiShi wrote:

wowwww what a wonderfull avatar and signatureee

I found all mystery items. Bat and bunny dolls are very cute