Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

how is it

how is it when your dog takes a dump you are expected to clean it up ,but if your fecking horse takes a massive dump on the road its ok for the rider to just fecking leave it especially as its a bloody hazard to anyone on two wheels.
fecking seing this more and more .rant over.

Totally agree especially when its good for the roses!!! My dad used to make me shovel it up from the rag and bone mans and the milkmans horses lol

There was a rant about this on another forum, and it came down to the fact dogs eat meat, dried dog food and other shit, horses eat straw, grass, veg etc etc.

Don't ask my why that has anything to do with it, at the end of the day its a big lump of slippery shit thats been dumped, most of the time on a f censored ing corner!

I know m8 I've had some dogs in my time  scratch  huh  anyway I would rather pick up horse shit than dog shit anytime.

theres a horse riding school near to where I work - the amount of shyte dumped is unbelievable and its all on small twisty roads - then when you pass them there flapping there arms saying slow down when youre already doing about 10 mph what the hell are bridleways for censored 

I was out Sunday and went round a corner and came a cross a big load of horse exhaust , does piss me of .horse use the toilet toilet 

I can answer that Ian, its an old law where as horses have more right to our roadways except dual or motorways than any motor car there for do not need to poopa scoop...allthough i do agree with ya try leaving my gaff with all the Horse shite from wifeys farm Laughing Laughing 

my mate came off on horse shit, on a blind corner, cost him £600 in panels and a clip on :/

they should be made to have a little fold away shovel and at very least scoop it up and shovel it into the side of the road

my mate came off on horse shit, on a blind corner, cost him £600 in panels and a clip on :/
Lucky it wasnt is life Shocked 

@Stue11 wrote:
Lucky it wasnt is life Shocked 
yeah spring last year, had a light shower so it dampened it up nicely. so he slid down the road on his arse.

fixed it and sold it on then, got a car. had enough of commuting on bikes