Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gsf1200

help disc wanted urgently

im desperate for a mk 1 1200 front disc,can any one help??? please,thanx

my mate has put waveys on his mk 2 im sure he will have the old ones but i dont know if theyre the same

ive been told these far east discs warp as soon as you take them out of the packaging,not to sure but ive been told to steer clear of anything that isnt made in Europe,im only a girl,that can get stung with fancy shapes etc,but i want my brakes to work properly,come on guys HELP????Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed PLEASE????????,SUE

@gsf1200 wrote:
ive been told these far east discs warp as soon as you take them out of the packaging,not to sure but ive been told to steer clear of anything that isnt made in Europe,im only a girl,that can get stung with fancy shapes etc,but i want my brakes to work properly,come on guys HELP????Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed PLEASE????????,SUE
A guy on the ZZR forum has run Chinese disks on a ZZR1200 for a couple of years without issue. I'd have some if I could afford them. May need to soon anyway as they're getting thin. I'd personally risk a wavey Chinky if I neededd new disks. Smile 

anyone had these? just wondering as ive been told to go down this route by a couple of members on here,they look pretty,i must admit, but do they work?Embarassed Embarassed  thanx Sue

my mate has put waveys on his mk 2 im sure he will have the old ones but i dont know if theyre the same
Just done a search on the BF and apparently the mk1 and 2 1200 use the same discs
so maybe opens your search a little Sue thumbs 

@gsf1200 wrote:
anyone had these? just wondering as ive been told to go down this route by a couple of members on here,they look pretty,i must admit, but do they work?Embarassed Embarassed  thanx Sue
A lot of vague opinion on this Sue but Matt seems to like them so may be worth considering( unless Stan can get you some cheap).......thumbs

i didn't go for the far east option,i found a guy in Cumbria that had a pair for a project that he hadn't used,basically brand new and GENUINE SUZUKI,for half the price.BUT DON'T ASK Embarassed  ££££??!!  Embarassed  Embarassed all behind me now brakes work better than when i got him 4 yrs ago,thanx for all your help guys,all i want now is a rear paddock stand for my winter hack 550 zephyr,i hope some one hase one ???????? thanz S Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed