Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

She's not having much luck ...

All jokes and the such aside about women drivers, Angela isn't having much luck lately. She was involved in a car accident last September which is still being resolved. She was then hit by a woman, who has admitted liability, in February of this year. At 17:30 tonight, on her way home from my Mams, she was rear ended by a guy in a small van!!!

Been to the hospital with her and she has had an x-ray. No broken bones or such, but obviously the muscles and tendons, not healed from February, have been injured again! Little one seems fine. She was a bit quiet earlier, but seems okay now. No headaches, dizziness or feeling sick. Was playing in the hospital with her and she didn't complain about her arms or neck hurting. Will keep any eye on her though. Guy has given Angela his details and looks like shouldn't be a problem, but we'll see.

As a brief summary; Angela approaches a roundabout and slows down, he doesn't and goes straight into the back of the car. Her Dads car not hers :-O

Hopefully it's resolved quickly and there's no major problems.

Hopefully all will be resolved quickly. Best wishes for a speedy recovery

thats a shitter m8 hope things are resolved soon mike pass my regards on to angela thumbs 

hope it get sorted mate! least their both ok! getting dark and wet people just dont pay attention enough, and dont stop as quick

Thanks to all for the wishes and regards thumbs 

Angela has called the insurance this morning, so the ball is now rolling. Unfortunately you seem to be right Chad, sounds like the guy was looking at the roundabout rather than in front. Doesn't seem to be any major damage, as I said the x-ray looks clear. See what the Dr says when Angela goes for her assessment.

@dick65 wrote:
thats a shitter m8 hope things are resolved soon mike pass my regards on to angela thumbs 
agree don't let it put her off driving Mike at least the accidents weren't her fault! give her our best thumbs  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
agree don't let it put her off driving Mike at least the accidents weren't her fault! give her our best  thumbs  thumbs 

Will do mate, cheers thumbs 

Hasn't put her off, if anything made her more determined to keep driving. She's out tonight, just called round to her friends and to see her Dad, so she seems okay. But she's took my car affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 

Seriously though, I'm glad she's straight back driving. She says her back and neck feel better than yesterday, so hopefully will be better again in the morning after another nights sleep thumbs 

Glad everyone is ok though mike.

Accidents happen mike but as long as its not serious then think of the compo. hide 

can only echo what others have said mike hope all is well with ya mrs

@lee wrote:
can only echo what others have said mike hope all is well with ya mrs

Cheers mate. She's okay, just a bit stiff. Think it will take time to heal then she'll be fine.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Glad everyone is ok though mike.

Accidents happen mike but as long as its not serious then think of the compo. hide 

I am mate, that's why I'm putting up with the whining and complaining thumbs  Wink  hide  hide 

She's okay mate and the little one seems fine. Just will take time thumbs