Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Bar end weights

Just a question for people. Does anyone know where you can get heavy bar ends? I keep thinking of getting new ones for the ZX12, but all the ones I See seems to be about 75-100g. Given Kawasakis are a pain for vibration, I want a set at least the same weight as the existing ones, which are 250g each! Anyone know where I can get a set, or do I just keep the old ones and look to re-spray them?

i've got some black ones at home, you will need the screws etc but if you want them you can have them for postage?

Fill the bars with expandable foam that will dampen the vibes.

probably because most are ally now. send them to me ill put some pink and glitter on them for you Laughing 

Either fill the bars with sand or pea gravel or get hold of some lead strips or solder and fill them with it.

My Bandits the same the Nortons worse the XS smooth as a full on beast beatiful.

respray them mike or powdercoat my end weights weigh a ton but I like em thumbs 

Just a question for people. Does anyone know where you can get heavy bar ends? I keep thinking of getting new ones for the ZX12, but all the ones I See seems to be about 75-100g. Given Kawasakis are a pain for vibration, I want a set at least the same weight as the existing ones, which are 250g each! Anyone know where I can get a set, or do I just keep the old ones and look to re-spray them?

I had the same problem mike, then I found r&g ones are the same weight and no problems. thumbs 

Cheers all. I'll check out the R&G ones and see what they're like. Think I'll decline Chads offer, my bikes green and it would clash thumbs   Shocked   Shocked 

May take a look at filling the bars, but think I'll try some bar ends first  thumbs

Cheers all. I'll check out the R&G ones and see what they're like. Think I'll decline Chads offer, my bikes green and it would clash thumbs   Shocked   Shocked 

May take a look at filling the bars, but think I'll try some bar ends first  thumbs

R your bars solid or hollow..?

I had to find a set that would fit the RF as could no see any for it gsxr 750 one in the end

@haveugot1 wrote:

If honest mate, I'll have to check though I think they're solid.

@haveugot1 wrote:

If honest mate, I'll have to check though I think they're solid.

Offer still stands if you want a spare set...

@fr499y wrote:
i've got some black ones at home, you will need the screws etc but if you want them you can have them for postage?

Sorry mate, forgot about this. Let me know how much postage and will organise it for you. Cheers thumbs  thumbs  thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:
Sorry mate, forgot about this. Let me know how much postage and will organise it for you. Cheers  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs 

I'll get them weighed and let you know tomorrow via a PM, but i know they are pretty heavy ones off a V-twin so did there job well lol

@fr499y wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
Sorry mate, forgot about this. Let me know how much postage and will organise it for you. Cheers  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs 
I'll get them weighed and let you know tomorrow via a PM, but i know they are pretty heavy ones off a V-twin so did there job well lol

Sounds like a plan thumbs  thumbs