Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Power Commander

As I have mentioned previously I'm looking to get a Power Commander fitted over the winter. Just to smooth out power delivery and maximise fuel consumption. Obviously  thumbs   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil 

Apparently there's a place in Northallerton does it. Anyone know of it and any previous experience?

Can you not get a remap done on the black box on the bike now . ??

@lee wrote:
Ive not used it mike but it does seem to get good reviews

Theres also one in malton

http://www.dynobike.co.uk/

also meant to be good thumbs 

Ive just spoke to this bloke in malton and he really knows his stuff. Has a lot to do with TT. Get it remapped mike, thats what im gwtting done.

@madsod wrote:
Can you not get a remap done on the black box on the bike  now .   ??

Probably can do, unfortunately I'm not the most technical of people with these things. Think I need to have a chat with a "technical" guy.

@haveugot1 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Ive just spoke to this bloke in malton and he really knows his stuff. Has a lot to do with TT. Get it remapped mike, thats what im gwtting done.

Cheers Mark. I'll probably give the guy a bell and have a chat, see what he recommends.

@madsod wrote:
Probably can do, unfortunately I'm not the most technical of people with these things. Think I need to have a chat with a "technical" guy.

@haveugot1 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Cheers Mark. I'll probably give the guy a bell and have a chat, see what he recommends.

He'll say buy a hayabusa Laughing 

the trouble with the standard ecu is they only have certain points in the fueling and rev range where they are tuneable whereas a power commander has a greater range of tunability, well that's what I was told anyway when I got my bandit done it was a different bike.

@jezza wrote:
@madsod wrote:

@haveugot1 wrote:
@lee wrote:

He'll say buy a hayabusa Laughing 

Hopefully not, I want faster not slower finger  bume  fofl  fofl  fofl 

@madcarper wrote:
the trouble with the standard ecu is they only have certain points in the fueling and rev range where they are tuneable whereas a power commander has a greater range of tunability, well that's what I was told anyway when I got my bandit done it was a different bike.

Sounds like a valid point. Will see what the guy says when I phone thumbs 

can you get a Two Brothers juice-box for the kwak? Cheaper and supposedly better than a PCIII

@fr499y wrote:
can you get a Two Brothers juice-box for the kwak? Cheaper and supposedly better than a PCIII

Looked at these. Dont suppose you get me price for my busa 07. Plz.salute 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
Looked at these. Dont suppose you get me price for my busa 07.  Plz.salute 

Just looked at this, nothing for the ZX12, they must think it's already fast enough  thumbs   thumbs   fofl   fofl 

They do them for the busa though, gives you chance to catch up  thumbs   fofl   fofl   fofl 

Link is below
Two Brothers Juice Box

Being small on the bike has an advantage and being the better rider does help hide fofl 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Being small on the bike has an advantage and being the better rider does help hide fofl 

Elvington next yr my friend Twisted Evil 

@haveugot1 wrote:

That's a good point actually. I am slightly taller and am carrying a few extra pounds (weight not money)  thumbs   fofl   fofl   fofl