Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GHRCanada

Trip to the USA

Took a ride to the USA this summer. We rode the Blue Ridge Parkway (754 Kilometres of twists and turns) on our way to the "Tail of the Dragon".

Both are amazing roads to ride so if you ever get across the pond look for them. The Dragon has 318 very sharp twists in just 17 Kilometres.

I will put up a couple of links for you.

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/
http://www.blueridgeparkway.org/

Here are a few pics

Great pics! looks like a stunning part of the world Cool  don't think you could get much more lean on that Harley though mate!! affraid affraid salute  Oh! and for those that use proper measurements like myself 754 Kilometres is just over 468 miles lol!

Good pics there mate. Like the use of the "20 minute Cliff". Nature keeps time, you just need to know where to look thumbs  thumbs  thumbs 

Great pics! looks like a stunning part of the world Cool  don't think you could get much more lean on that Harley though mate!! affraid affraid salute  Oh! and for those that use proper measurements like myself 754 Kilometres is just over 468 miles lol!

Scraping the pegs a lot on that trip. One of the friends I went on the trip with lost his bike in a corner. He was lucky with only a bit of road rash, his bike was not so lucky but he will be getting a new one soon.lol

@GHRCanada wrote:
Scraping the pegs a lot on that trip. One of the friends I went on the trip with lost his bike in a corner. He was lucky with only a bit of road rash, his bike was not so lucky but he will be getting a new one soon.lol

Not good mate, but glad to hear he's okay thumbs  thumbs 

I rode 2800 miles (4500 kilometres) in the 2 weeks I was down there and it was a real treat, the roads are amazing. thumbs