Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

three x-mas kisses for guessing how this happened

when you are stuck like that it is the worse feeling, you begin to panic, and this s**t am i going to get out!  Laughing did it couple times on the old motocross days slow down where it was boggy and you was stuck!  Rolling Eyes 

Sounds a bit dismissive, and it's not meant to be mate, but glad it was nothing worse than heading straight on  Shocked   Shocked  Even though that's bad enough  affraid   affraid 

Sounds a bit dismissive, and it's not meant to be mate, but glad it was nothing worse than heading straight on   Shocked    Shocked   Even though that's bad enough   affraid    affraid 

hey... any feedback is welcome pal, I may learn something from it

To be honest that T- junction came from no-where if you don't know the road its the last thing I expected, at least you kept it right side up!  thumbs thumbs 

Shocked Shocked least your ok how long was ya there for

2o minutes. but as it was tann hill (nearly 2000 metres above sea level) i got really cold and could hardly move when the landlord came to pull me out with his landrover. strange how much the elements sap your strength.

@obalanga wrote:
2o minutes. but as it was tann hill (nearly 2000 metres above sea level) i got really cold and could hardly move when the landlord came to pull me out with his landrover. strange how much the elements sap your strength.

Good of him to come and give you a hand, you're probably not the first and likely won't be the last to do it. You're right about the cold. It's surprising how quickly your body shuts down when it gets cold. A warning to all out there.

@obalanga wrote:

Good of him to come and give you a hand, you're probably not the first and likely won't be the last to do it. You're right about the cold. It's surprising how quickly your body shuts down when it gets cold. A warning to all out there.

agree