Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

i will find you!

as the famous film "taken" says, "i will find you and i will kill you"

my cars been painted less than a week, havent even polished it all yet, and some lovely person has done this and driven off! thank you very much!

luckily it wont cost me to do just my time and effort  slaphead

Not good that chad hate people who do this sort of thing  fighting fighting 

Would have been nice if they at least found you and apologised for it, as it is common courtesy.... Or used their eyes, hands and feet to avoid your car in the first place

I've had that done to mine some time ago,---know how you feel,----- censored  censored -B'stids.

its not just a for got sake someone hit it. its had fresh paint on it for 4 days  Shocked  stupid people. need to learn how to drive.

Hopefully you'll spot the car with the paint residue on mate. Then can get it sorted  thumbs 

Maybe they don't like the grey paint  Laughing Some people have no bloody respect do they!

I reckon you pranged it but don't want to admit it.

well it happened on my drive or outside a car parts shop, likely at the shop but i keep tell my mum she did it  Laughing not mark on her car but i still dont trust her,

well it happened on my drive or outside a car parts shop, likely at the shop but i keep tell my mum she did it  Laughing not mark on her car but i still dont trust her,

Laughing   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing