Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Whos at fault here then??

Bit of both really I think, the cop for stepping out a bit late and the guy on the red bike, going a bit too quick in the wet

he was ridding a bit quick and close.
whys the copper standing in the road anyway, he should wave them down, so they can come to a safe stop surely and not have to jam the ankers on?

so bit of both imo

I would probably have done what the first biker did that is brake hard and try to stop before going past the copper. This is because the copper would have claimed that you are not in proper control of the vehicle. But seeing this I now know it would be best to take a longer braking distance if it means going 10-20 yards past the copper to stop. I can't honestly blame the second rider because as the 1st rider came to a sudden stop, if it was not police but say a child running across and the verge was clear he'd have had the option to swerve either side of the 1st rider. But it being the police he forced himself to come to a complete stop thus running out of runway. But what do I know, two weeks ago I ended up in a bog

I would have to say the second bike. It's the old cliche of "leave enough distance between you and the guy in front so you can stop if he does". The guy in front stops, the second guy doesn't. The reason for the first guy to stop is immaterial. The question I would have, why didn't he just go round the bike that had stopped, there was room there? He knew when the guy braked that he was going too fast!?
He also locks up the back wheel!!

the riders fault, it was part of a safety thing they was going ( iirc ) the SV was a hired bike and the guy riding it actually forgot he needed to use the front and back brake in an emergency stop, hence why he locked the back up and the other 2 didn't. According to the guy riding the SV, the police were there ( as well as some film crew ) as part of the exercise that went wrong lol

Bit of both I think. But if I was the first biker I wouldn't of stopped. I would of gone past turned round and gone back. Then explained it was a stupid idea for you to step out.

But then again . fighting

poor observation from the second rider,bikes do have brake lights

But I cant slag the second rider off as Ive done that myself some of you may remember from bf

we all make mistakes dont say you dont  Smile 

in that full film why does he remind me of dave when hes leathered up?  hide 

its the walk init  fofl 

i think its the leathers, all Dave needs is a white lid, but yes could be the walk  Laughing