Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

bandit owners club badge

Its a bugger when you work shifts and don't have a fancy phone to keep up with events!  Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Sad
If you don't like it Sue let me know!  lol!

i was lucky i finished early,5-1, a one off,or it is 6-2 permanent,that's the only reason i spotted it Embarassed  ive been after one for a while,but if i come across another you can have it no probbs X sue Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

still not arrived confused some one has had it away,the thieving  censored.  Sad Sad

Post not the best right now sure it will be with you soon  thumbs 

Love the new badge Dave, thanks mate!  pint pint 

Only kidding Sue! I've been waiting a week for some headlight bulbs for my daughters bike, Paid extra for 1st class delivery and were apparently dispatched the day after I bought them
..............snail mail  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I'm sure the badge will turn up soon!  thumbs

hope it turns up
my new guitar took less than a day to come

Not good. Post hasn't been consistent for a while. I sent a letter last year, recorded delivery, took three weeks to be delivered  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked 

I love you party party  ITS ARRIVED, party  party AFTER BEING RELEASED FROM ROYAL MAIL PRISON,BECAUSE IT WAS 1.5MM TO FAT!!!!!!!,i finally got my badge today party ,apparently,you cant post any thing thicker than 5mm THICK on a 1st class stamp,BUT THE COW IN THE OFFICE COULD NOT ANSWER,WHATS THE LONGEST LETTER (THIN) YOU COULD SEND?she just told me to move on?? RANT OVER BADGE ARIVED ALL FINE NOW thumbs  thumbs  THANX Sue applause  applause I love you

@gsf1200 wrote:
I love you party party  ITS ARRIVED, party  party AFTER BEING RELEASED FROM ROYAL MAIL PRISON,BECAUSE IT WAS 1.5MM TO FAT!!!!!!!,i finally got my badge today party ,apparently,you cant post any thing thicker than 5mm THICK on a 1st class stamp,BUT THE COW IN THE OFFICE COULD NOT ANSWER,WHATS THE LONGEST LETTER (THIN) YOU COULD SEND?she just told me to move on?? RANT OVER BADGE ARIVED ALL FINE NOW thumbs  thumbs  THANX Sue applause  applause I love you

result!  party 

Nice one  thumbs   thumbs   thumbs   thumbs 

Mike must have relented and re-posted it  Wink   Wink   Wink   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing 

thanks for the Pm Sue , glad you got it in the end and glad it didn't go missing , but cant believe you had to pay more for it  thumb down  anyway you live and learn and like I say glad you got it  thumbs