Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Mallory March 1st

anyone up for this then ?

Hi everyone, firstly apologies for not keeping up with FB over the last few days, poor excuse but been pretty much full on here getting everything up to speed.
Hopefully you will have spotted the new logo, may I say a big thanks to Tommy Hill (yes that Tommy Hill) of Imagedezign who came up with the new artwork. I think that he has been successful in bringing us into the 21st century but keeping a strong Mallory theme.
We are close to releasing a calendar and will do as soon as our web site comes on line, hopefully in the next 10-14 days. In the meantime here is some info:
Wednesday practice will be for a FULL DAY starting with cars on March 5th with alternate weeks being bikes. Prices shortly.
March 1st Mallory Open Day is going ahead as planned, lots of people/teams contributing, celebs inc. John Cooper, Tommy Robb, Phil Read, James Westmorland, James Hayden, KIYO, Michael Dunlop, John McGuinness, Lee Jackson and many more TBC.
Don't forget to check out our chosen charity "353.org.uk" as there will me no charge for admission I sincerely hope that you will donate to this very worthy cause.
More to follow.
Yours in sport.
Eddie.

can't go, bikes been delayed till the sat now *DOH* have a good time who ever goes  thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:
Will do m8 , decided to go in the cage , good frost here , taking my camera and will take some pics
dont blame you i was think of going out but lots of ice around not good , still Sunday might be better ,

FS 1E and a E-Type , what could be better  thumbs thumbs