Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

london bike show

dang something nearer me, too soon thou, i do have £120 towards july but i wont break into that. and got a few bits to pay out this week

Bit far for me mate, and already busy that weekend. Enjoy if you go, and don't forget the pics  thumbs   thumbs 

if your going in the car Dave be prepared for the parking charge, last year it was £15 and theres no point trying to find anywhere cheaper as all the car parks around charge the same.

if your going in the car Dave be prepared for the parking charge, last year it was £15 and theres no point trying to find anywhere cheaper as all the car parks around charge the same.
cheers ,but yes seen that £££

no go dave Sad sorry mate, realised thursday ive got to come off my medication for more tests next week last time i was without it i was starting to black out and stuff messes me up bit time. shame it wasnt weekend after. maybe next time  thumbs 

no go dave :(sorry mate, realised thursday ive got to come off my medication for more tests next week last time i was without it i was starting to black out and stuff messes me up bit time. shame it wasnt weekend after. maybe next time  thumbs 
no probs m8 , let me know how you get on

Looks like ya had a good day out great pics  thumbs