Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

1998 1200 Bandit

I'm going to try & sell my Bandit this Spring. I plan fitting a new chain & sprockets, may have to replace one or both tyres for MOT. It's done 12k miles, decent nick, some sensible extras inc ignition advancer, stainless frame infills, Renthal bars. I was hoping for around £1500 on this basis. Does the collective view that as attainable or not?  confused 

Seems a fair price. Be prepared to sell for less though. Saying that I got £2500 for my 2000 mk1.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Seems a fair price. Be prepared to sell for less though.  Saying that I got £2500 for my 2000 mk1.
to be honest mark your bandit was really nice and well worth the money mate

a fair and honest price alan - nice low milage as well m8  thumbs 

Its barely run in at that milage,seems honest price

@haveugot1 wrote:
Seems a fair price. Be prepared to sell for less though.  Saying that I got £2500 for my 2000 mk1.

agree also was a trade in against the Busa which will have helped but the MK1 Bandit 12's do seem to hold a good price. I think you should have no problem at £1500 with the extra's you have added Alan  thumbs thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

agree also was a trade in against the Busa which will have helped but the MK1 Bandit 12's do seem to hold a good price. I think you should have no problem at £1500 with the extra's you have added Alan  thumbs thumbs
i agree