Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

not long now!

its been proper warm today i had a t-shirt and the windows open on my car, seen flowers and trees starting to grow. not long now until summer is upon us!

hope weather holds up for sunday, taxed the bike yesterday, so off to ashford to look at a ktm superduke and talk to the guys there about a test ride end of the month  banana and be nice to get out for a second time this year  thumbs 

Yep we had the roll door up at today  party party 

Been nice last few days,will be putting me bike back on road saturday give it a service check all is well  Very Happy

Hopefully will get mine back together at the end of the month so by April should be able to get out and about   thumbs    Laughing

Hopefully will get mine back together at the end of the month so by April should be able to get out and about   thumbs    Laughing

Sure it will look great Mike  thumbs 

mines the same mike in million bits. Cant wait to get her out and catch some prey with the big bird. Twisted Evil 

I'm just hoping the mild weather continues in the same theme and we get a good summer again  thumbs    thumbs    thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

mines the same mike in million bits. Cant wait to get her out and catch some prey with the big bird. Twisted Evil 

thumbs    thumbs    thumbs    thumbs