Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

getting colder again :(

Well forecast for colder weather and rain sunday maybe i wont be out!

off to a bike shop tomorrow. mates boss works there hes sorted me out a tyre for my ninja as cant sell it with the rear on the limit  thumbs  hes also trying to sell me a 2005 z1000 or a 2011 speed triple  Laughing 

try the speed triple chad you wont be disappointed mate altho the z 100 is very good as well  thumbs 

try the speed triple chad you wont be disappointed mate altho the z 100 is very good as well  thumbs 

Not my fav looking. But been told you need to ride one to understand? But its going to be see if I can afford it yet. Is a fair price thou

my mate took out my busa from wetlands and then took out a mates speed triple straight after ;he came back after the triple ride and i asked him what it was like ;he said awesome ;but not in the same league as the busa ;hes currently saving up to buy my busa ;he rides a yamaha 1300 xjr at present and its immaculate

my mate took out my busa from wetlands and then took out a mates speed triple straight after ;he came back after the triple ride and i asked him what it was like ;he said awesome ;but not in the same league as the busa ;hes currently saving up to buy my busa ;he rides a yamaha 1300 xjr  at present and its immaculate

I'm a hooligan I don't need the speed as such more flickable etc Wink

@haveugot1 wrote:
Thats cos my bike is ready. rain2 

Is their something else you can take off your bike and take a month to get powder coated  hide  and we'll see if its your fault  fofl

If you can afford a 2011 Speedy mate then give it a go. Excellent bike, stonking brakes, but the narrow lock can take a bit of getting used to. Better than a Z1000 in my book simply because it sounds so much better.  Smile 

@Skelly wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Is their something else you can take off your bike and take a month to get powder coated  hide  and we'll see if its your fault  fofl

fofl fofl 

well looks like i may be out tomorrow!  thumbs 

i looked at the bikes, the speedys not really me to be honest, may be worth testing but does appel to em to look at the zed was very nice. clean as you like!

i still think ill test a cb1000r somewhere better.

bloke i know at the shop hit it on the head, all the bikes im looking at wont thrill me like the ninja for the fact it goes like stink in high revs, as the naked bikes are all bottom end grunt! so may be worth trying a honda down some decent roads and not in a city centre  thumbs 

we will see though!

Been crap weather this afternoon doesnt look good tomorrow either  Sad 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Skelly wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

fofl fofl 

Thanks Mark for sorning your bike, it's lovely weather  sunny   sunny still think you need to take something of your bike so the sun god knows your not going to tax your bike